NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

1st wave of the avp preds according to thee pics are Chopper, unmasked Scar and Celtic.
Presume wave 2 will feature Scar with bio, hoping the elders

I'm gonna try and replicate my suit as I'm not allowed to display it in the house. It's freaks the **** out the dog already and I've only got a torso, head, gaunts and hands. Plus the fact my 18 month old hasn't seen it yet.

Its an easy fix mate. Just a bit of epoxy putty to fill it then a light sand and repaint.

It took me awhile here is the finished result. The original mask sits on his shoulder for a comparison. ALL credits go to Badvermin from Sideshow Freaks! Making a full repair and mask upgrade...
5f43190dede849f4b5873ff8a9a08cd0_zpsehvbhg6y.jpg
5a3c15532f90ee51694f0095b99a13be2_zpser987cxm.jpg

Looks like we will get revised 1/4 P1! No sign of visor gap, seam and with functional laser lights this fig is headed straight to perfection...

necapred1_zpszefrw3rs.jpg

The head will be revised body is the same. We also get illuminated LED wrist computer and Laser. There's also info that it comes with a trophy skull.

Good to know. It's a cool change, but I probably won't end up getting it, even though I'm enticed by the trophy skull being included with this one and its added display value. Had the original masked one to start out with and sold it.

Good to know. It's a cool change, but I probably won't end up getting it, even though I'm enticed by the trophy skull being included with this one and its added display value. Had the original masked one to start out with and sold it.
BENSIN that trophy skull is awesome I got it with P1 with Gort mask. May I ask you why did you sell yours??

I got mine pre-ordered and I'm so excited to getting it this fall just in time for Christmas
Guan Thwei I cannot wait to get him as well!!!

BENSIN that trophy skull is awesome I got it with P1 with Gort mask. May I ask you why did you sell yours??

I've been selling off a lot of my Predator related stuff as it's the last of a huge collection. Really I just don't have the room to display any of it and it takes up a lot of room to store, so there is just no point in having it around and I can always buy another one in the future if the display situation changes.

As of now the only remaining items I have are: a built S. Hayes 1/6th scale P1 Bust, an unbuilt P2 kit (http://www.predatorstuff.com/blogimages/blog_hayesp2.jpg), this is the last Predator Kit Hayes ever did before calling it quits and the 1/4 scale City Hunter. I also have a Celtic 1/2 scale bust, but I have been trying to move that.

While I technically DO have plenty of room to display this stuff, I simply refuse to do so without a proper display case, which is huge and expensive, so that's where I'm at for now. As long as S. Hayes never does another kit, or as long as NECA doesn't come out with 1/4 AvP, then I don't think I'll be buying more, but I will stick around here.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back