NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

Just pre ordered my second masked P2 this time with the LED light up feature. If you missed on the original masked P1 and P2 versions you can now get both with extra features. There are also rumours about 1/4 AVP's in 2017. Can't wait!! Here's the BBTS link http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=NECA 1/4 Predator
Wow cool I didn't know they were upgrading the P2 1/4 thanks for the info, now all I need is an Elder and Big Red then I'm sorted lol Pity the AVP 1/4's haven't materialised tho.

Wow cool I didn't know they were upgrading the P2 1/4 thanks for the info, now all I need is an Elder and Big Red then I'm sorted lol Pity the AVP 1/4's haven't materialised tho.
There have been rumours that 1/4 AVP Preds may come out in 2017. So we will have to wait my friend. Fingers crossed!!! Definitely Big Red and Elder are a must have for every Pred fan. Elder looks amazing with all the details and that RED Samurai Pred really surprised me with that vibrant red really sticks out and especially on a sunny day your Big Red is sure to capture some admiring looks. So don't give up on 1/4 AVP's just yet...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back