NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

If anyone else is wanting a Masked P1 1/4th scale I found a seller on eBay that has 3 in stock. The Buy Now option is a bit steep at $239.89, but is willing to accept offers. The eBay item number is 220785317854 (Simply click on the number or copy and paste it eBay search bar.)

67Jake said:
Any new updates on Elder?  :rolleyes:
yes:

BF_LMZfCMAAi9Rq.jpg

TRI_LASER said:
As the churchill's dog would say. OHHHHH YES..  :). Only thing I will say is those dreads don't look very grey/blue?
Hopefully production samples will have it more like grey bluish look...

Last edited by a moderator:
According to NECA there has been reports of figures not being able to stand on their own, so NECA has come back with this response to help with the issue.
NECA
Working on a stand now for all quarter scale figures. It will be a universal stand works for all figures including 7" figures as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the new thigh joints they have put in. They are rubbish. Had nothing but trouble with my P2 when I got it. They should have left it like the P1.

A Hunter's Moon said:
I think I'm done as far as the 1/4th figures are concerned.  Though they look great I really don't need more than P1 and P2.
Not for me got to collect them all. Of course, I left out the open mouth I have enough of those in every size.

i am definitely getting that elder pred... no questions asked, pre-orders may go out really damn quik so i'm gonna be on top of it. the red pred looks pretty nice too, but i already got the smaller one, that's enough red pred for me :D

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back