NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

Guan-thwei said:
Do you have any of the others Ice?
I have the open mouth P1 and the Helmet version of the P1. I dont have the closed mouth though. But i checked today and they have Hella alot of these at the store Im close to.

More 1/4th news coming from NECA

1/4 Scale Elder & Big Red coming this June. Cool contest around Predators Series 10 this Spring, Trophy Wall in May/June
This give me an excuse to buy the 1/4th scale Micheal Keaton Batman to go with my 1/4th scale BIG RED figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guan-thwei said:
More 1/4th news coming from NECA

This give me an excuse to buy the 1/4th scale Micheal Keaton Batman to go with my 1/4th scale BIG RED figure.
Gotta hand it to them, that's very impressive for Neca's standards.
Kudo's to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should do a quarter Clark Bartram Batman to go with Big Red...  Also, any quarter Elder updates besides his sword sheathe ?

~CYCLONE_06

CYCLONE_06 said:
They should do a quarter Clark Bartram Batman to go with Big Red...  Also, any quarter Elder updates besides his sword sheathe ?
~CYCLONE_06
Randy had mentioned that unfortunately they are not going to be doing Clark as an action figure they are only going to be focusing on the two bats so far (West and Keaton) and see where that goes before the venture into any other version of the bats. I know they really want to do the villains like Joker
As far as new images Randy has not posted any other than his Alien line, so far.

I'm sure we're gonna see all the lost predators in 1/4. (I'm kicking my own ass now for not picking up the masked version of P1. If anybody will keep in eye out for one for a brotha let me know.

Chris

Armyofhades said:
I'm sure we're gonna see all the lost predators in 1/4. (I'm kicking my own ass now for not picking up the masked version of P1. If anybody will keep in eye out for one for a brotha let me know.
Chris
Depending on your price range you can find it on eBay.com
$209.95

Yeah that's the thing not tryin to pay 2 bills for one, unless I can sell off the predator figures I have.

Chris

Armyofhades said:
Yeah that's the thing not tryin to pay 2 bills for one, unless I can sell off the predator figures I have.
Chris
I run around the figure circuit quite a bit here in AZ I will see if anyone here might be selling one for a decent price.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back