neca 1.4 elder conversion*FLINTLOCK ADDEDf**

well........here he is with his dreads in, just the flintlock to add next week.......

e36-1.jpg

e34-1.jpg

e33-1.jpg

e35.jpg

well the heads a sort of grey/blue, didnt do anything to body paint, didnt want to wreck the netting lol.....
You may have to , the heads color sticks out too much and draws to much away from the figure as a whole.I dont think hots toys elder is spot on but he looks very good and his face is much lighter than the color you painted.If you are worried about the netting try to match the body color may be the ticket.And the dreads are alittle wild vs the movie.I think they would look spot on if they lay flat with the neck and back side.I know thats alot of fix and what you have done is great, but i think you may not get replies because people would be afraid to offend your work.We all see how hard you worked on this predator and its awesome.Funny too i remember you experimenting with the wrestling figures a year ago and wow have you came along way.

You may have to , the heads color sticks out too much and draws to much away from the figure as a whole.I dont think hots toys elder is spot on but he looks very good and his face is much lighter than the color you painted.If you are worried about the netting try to match the body color may be the ticket.And the dreads are alittle wild vs the movie.I think they would look spot on if they lay flat with the neck and back side.I know thats alot of fix and what you have done is great, but i think you may not get replies because people would be afraid to offend your work.We all see how hard you worked on this predator and its awesome.Funny too i remember you experimenting with the wrestling figures a year ago and wow have you came along way.
cheers matey, you have to imagine his head swinging, causing the dreads to flair out lol...the sculpy is a bit tricky to get to lay flat if you want movement on the head....I can try and match the body color a little more and see if it helps, as you know, the movie dis not give a true image as to his perfect coloring, mine is artistic interpretation.....at least thats what I'm stickin' to...lol.... :D :) :(

lie this maybe.....moddedthe blade gauntlet to a P2 type

e77bod.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back