NCIS (2003) TV Series

NCIS Prop Credentials

Has anybody created or purchased any replica NCIS credentials used on the show, either customized or of one of the characters? Thanks.
I'd love to see some pictures. Post Here!!

Actuall Screen-used template NCIS credentials

I just found some blank NCIS credentials that can be customized. Let me know what you think.

Hey Caplan:
And thanks . . . but actually I didn't make them I recently found them. Do you know where I could find more accurate credentials? Thanks.

Hey, anyone got a high-res Caf-Pow label? The only one in the thread wasn't very big and I've contacted 8 perf about his version, but no reply.

Thanks,
Magnoli

Hey, anyone got a high-res Caf-Pow label? The only one in the thread wasn't very big and I've contacted 8 perf about his version, but no reply.

Thanks,
Magnoli

Hey Indy. Here are a few that I've managed to collect over the past years, hopefully they can be useful to you.

ranger 23 from the research i have done. it appears in the first seasons of ncis there's just the badge and the bottom part of the id thats in a bi fold wallett. latter in the seasons they have added a top id that has the ncis seal and title of special agent along with the agents name. because of popularity there's photos on the net and even here. on my photobucket account i have a photo of mgee from early season flashing his badge and id. its the single id and not the double one as shown in latter seasons.

ranger 23 from the research i have done. it appears in the first seasons of ncis there's just the badge and the bottom part of the id thats in a bi fold wallett. latter in the seasons they have added a top id that has the ncis seal and title of special agent along with the agents name. because of popularity there's photos on the net and even here. on my photobucket account i have a photo of mgee from early season flashing his badge and id. its the single id and not the double one as shown in latter seasons.

They certainly haven't been very consistent. It seems that Gibbs and perhaps DiNozzo have always had the double ID cards, but even as late as last season McGee still used the single ID card.

Even worse, the badge cut visible looks like one for Army CID, not NCIS...

winston wolf good eye i think the real ncis badges differ in size from the show ones. maybe the show badges are made on a budget bye the prop masters and possible they use what wallets they have at there disposal.

Hey everyone. I am working on my NCIS credentials. They are still a work in progress, (i.e. I am missing the "NCIS" letters in back of the memo). Feedback please.

Only NCIS "replica paper prop" I've got is a print of the Mark Waki space shuttle painting "T-Plus 30".

The main room of the NCIS set had it hanging on one of the blue dividers between the windows. A season ago it got moved to a different location, then moved back after they redressed the set for the flashback scene where Tony remembered his first time visiting NCIS. Looks like it was a casualty of the bombing though as it hasn't made it back yet (although it could come back I suppose when the "rebuilding" is complete). But I kind of doubt it will now that shuttle is retired. It was weird seeing it on the set, unless it was something Mark Harmon received after his work in the Apollo 7 episode of "From the Earth to the Moon".

If there are any pictures of the original prop, I would love to see them so I know what type of frame to get for mine so I can hang it from my wall.

hey guys I'm working on a full gibbs file over here and I just finished what I believe is a quite accurate certificate of him graduating sniper school. I roughly estamated the period he would have graduated from sniper school. tell me what you think I'm always open to suggestions
i'm working on his enlistment form, his physical test form, a honourable discharge paper and a accurate NCIS personel file.
2lieb07.jpg

HI there guys

i'm looking for accurate personnel file pictures to create my NCIS personnel files of tony, ziva, mc and gibbs. any fderal agency will do 'cause I guess they won't be that off in design, just their own stamps etc. hope you guys can help me out with that, I already got all the info I need to create them so :)

Here is a photo layout using some real issued NCIS items (and some replica stuff) and a made up wanted poster for ARI, the killer of NCIS Agent Todd, 1/2 brother of Agent Ziva David, etc. I call the layout "Remembering Cate."

RememberingCate.jpg

Here is a 1:1 version of the poster I made for Ari. I used a real NCIS wanted bulletin and used as much info as I could gather on the Ari character. Addresses and phone numbers are real NCIS locations.

ARI_BOLO3.jpg

I know this guy,he's Ziva's brother!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back