Interest National Treasure - "MEERSCHAUM PIPE & BOX"

B-
If you do another run of meerschum pipes,I would like mine to be just white and polished, not aged, I had one made for me in a one piece Meerschum pipe with the stem and riddle like another member had done. Resin looks nice polished.

B-
If you do another run of meerschum pipes,I would like mine to be just white and polished, not aged, I had one made for me in a one piece Meerschum pipe with the stem and riddle like another member had done. Resin looks nice polished.

Then it will look like you bought it new at a local tobacco shop... :p

Are you still selling these? I can’t believe I missed out on the pipe and box bundle! I’ve been searching the web for these for years and only now stumbled upon it.

If the box is no longer part of the equation, I would like to have the pipe. Please let me know!

Are you still selling these? I can’t believe I missed out on the pipe and box bundle! I’ve been searching the web for these for years and only now stumbled upon it.

If the box is no longer part of the equation, I would like to have the pipe. Please let me know!

I'm actually doing a small run right now, which includes the Box. I'll mark your name down and contact you when it's ready!

I'm actually doing a small run right now, which includes the Box. I'll mark your name down and contact you when it's ready!

Just curious as I don’t know much about how you handle this “run” of pipes and boxes, but do you start making them once the request is sent? Is this an all or nothing “run” where you fill the request queue and then begin making them?

Just curious as I don’t know much about how you handle this “run” of pipes and boxes, but do you start making them once the request is sent? Is this an all or nothing “run” where you fill the request queue and then begin making them?

I just started production on this run. So, as soon as I am all finished with them, I will contact you for payment, which should be in the next 4 to 6 weeks.
I'm only making 15 on this run. So, as soon as these are complete, it will be while before I make anymore.

I just started production on this run. So, as soon as I am all finished with them, I will contact you for payment, which should be in the next 4 to 6 weeks.
I'm only making 15 on this run. So, as soon as these are complete, it will be while before I make anymore.
I was in on RelicMaker's last run, and I must say, THEY ARE AWESOME!

thanks again Relicmaker!

Mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back