Narin - my Predators comming soon...!

Narin

Hi everyone I am alive.. LOL o_O
sorry for don't update my sculpt so long time ok they are comming.

pre01.jpg

Classic predator : base kit from The encounter

pre02.jpg

and damage ver.

pre03.jpg

my Berserker

pre04.jpg

yes.. two heads

pre05.jpg

ahhhhm..

pre06.jpg

original head vs modify head

narinseries.jpg

and sure... NARIN SERIES 05

Thank you very much for all fans
Enjoy :rolleyes:

wow, its been a while, nice to see ya back at work narin......looking forward to these.....I dont have one of your sculpts at moment, but sure gonna try for one of these o_O :rolleyes:

Oh, my god... I was just feeling good about saving up money... Well, there goes that plan out the window!!!

The other thing I just noticed that I love about your work, Narin, is the style in which you sculpt the film-characters. They're sleeker, leaner, more muscular, and really just a lot more BADASS looking than they looked in the movie! Dying to see more, Oh Great One, o_O

Narin

absolutely beautiful work. I love your work and i'm now working on the Death Warrior. Its the attention to detail and smooth fluid vision of the character that is second to none. You are one of the most talented sculptors in the hobby.

John

Wow.... I'm just in amazment, Narin. The Encounter is my favorite piece by you & I can't wait to see the Berserker & the others you have planned.

The master o_O :rolleyes:

Wow Narin! Just unbelieveable work. Narin series 5 looks insaine. I would love to see you do a Machiko and Predator kit. Maybe using the cover art off of Aliens vs Predator issue #4

avp4.jpg

Keep up the Great work! Khorb Koon!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back