Narin - my Predators comming soon...!

There is an image in WIP on your site listed as "Alternative Hunter". Can I ask what you have in store for us regarding this image?

Thanks in advance o_O

Hey Narin,

Thanks again for the nice and cool conversation on windows live messenger!

Also thanks for the 2 modelkit numbers

all the best!

Will someone please slow him down ;) , I want to collect something else

There is something about your Predators Narin that makes them stand head and shoulders above the rest, great photographs, greatest sculpts.

_faint__by_CookiemagiK.gif
Nice Narin! Can't wait to see the finished products.
NARIN... you are the master!

I am going to actually try my hardest to get one of these. :)
...starting to throw bills in my piggy bank now. Those look killer!!
pre01.jpg

I like this one Narin I have always been a softy for the P1.
Lovely to see what work is underway, will look forward to more.
Im gonna go broke !!!!!!

Thank you very much all !! I'm happy if all happy

Yo Narin!

I'm in for a battle damaged pred 1 classic :D
and also ofcourse for the series 05 !!
sure my friend :)
take one for sure :p !!!
LOL! I hear you man...That is a must have!!!!!!! I will be getting that!
~Estelle

ok for all thank you very much

wow, its been a while, nice to see ya back at work narin......looking forward to these.....I dont have one of your sculpts at moment, but sure gonna try for one of these
thank you georgieboy26 I'm pleasure
Beautiful work as usual Narin...looking forward to seeing more pics!
sure my friend coming soon

Breathtaking sculpts! Are these in 1:6 scale?
yes man all in 1:6 scale.
Oh, my god... I was just feeling good about saving up money... Well, there goes that plan out the window!!!

The other thing I just noticed that I love about your work, Narin, is the style in which you sculpt the film-characters. They're sleeker, leaner, more muscular, and really just a lot more BADASS looking than they looked in the movie! Dying to see more, Oh Great One,
Thank you very much for your words for me Justin
Narin

absolutely beautiful work. I love your work and i'm now working on the Death Warrior. Its the attention to detail and smooth fluid vision of the character that is second to none. You are one of the most talented sculptors in the hobby.

John
Thank you very much John :)
Wow.... I'm just in amazment, Narin. The Encounter is my favorite piece by you & I can't wait to see the Berserker & the others you have planned.

The master :D :p
Thank you very much Tatsu please wait they are coming soon

Wow Narin! Just unbelieveable work. Narin series 5 looks insaine. I would love to see you do a Machiko and Predator kit. Maybe using the cover art off of Aliens vs Predator issue #4

avp4.jpg

Keep up the Great work! Khorb Koon!

Hi Hunterfromdaislands thank you very much for your Idea really I will plan of Machiko project in the future already and I will keep up your picture for add in my Idea too.
Thank you friend

ANY IDEA of release dates Narin..............

Classic predator ready for available the end of this month Berserker and Narin series 05 may be new years. thank you

Hey Narin,

Thanks again for the nice and cool conversation on windows live messenger!

Also thanks for the 2 modelkit numbers

all the best!

no problem my friend
Will someone please slow him down , I want to collect something else

There is something about your Predators Narin that makes them stand head and shoulders above the rest, great photographs, greatest sculpts.

ha ha Thank you :)

There is an image in WIP on your site listed as "Alternative Hunter". Can I ask what you have in store for us regarding this image?

Thanks in advance

Alternative Hunter it is WIP I plan to make it finish on next year now I have few pic of it.

alterhunter01.jpg
alterhunter02.jpg

alterhunter03.jpg

and please can I ask you too about predator pic on your Signature you draw? I'm interested can you send me large pic on pm?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Narin, you're the best!!! I love what you are doing. Really looking forward to see these things finished (specially the Berserker

The Alternative Hunter looks like it combines aspects of both Wolf and the P1, is there a particular idea you're going for with the sculpt Narin? It looks great!

UPDATE: Oh! I just noticed how P2-ish the helmet looks! I really love that sculpt.

Big Thanks for sharin Narin

Masterful scuplting as always, your eye for detail is just superb!!

P1 is just outstanding and I really like the your design for the 'alternative hunters' head, especially the crown/crest area.

I think the P1 may just end being my first ever Narin kit.

The Alternative Hunter looks like it combines aspects of both Wolf and the P1, is there a particular idea you're going for with the sculpt Narin? It looks great!

UPDATE: Oh! I just noticed how P2-ish the helmet looks! I really love that sculpt.

Hi Justin yes Alternative hunter is the younger Wolf. :D

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back