Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Spent some time sorting and checking the kits parts. DAY-UM there's alot! I feel like I'm reassembling a crash scene :-/
12192203036_afe25d82fa_c.jpg

yeah moff,lets hope so.i'm going round to marty's this weekend and i'll crack the whip.get em going !! lol :devil
oh yeah,great photo of the parts lay out:thumbsup

Martyn is having some 'fun' sorting and casting all the parts. Hopefully this shows a little insight as to why :)
I'm still missing a few parts, but those will be casts from him.
BTW If you want to go Full Eaton, you'll need 6x 1/25th Centurions, 6x Airfix Shuttles, 8x 8-Rads and 3x Airfix SAM-2s, plus another $1k of kits
:)
L

Lee's pics are an excellent guide to what's what with this thing. It's deceptive; you don't realise what a greeblie monster the thing is.

Simon's back in town today and hopefully digging a few more well parts out of his stash for me to dunk into rubber. I've been waiting on the well mould on that and also remembered to seek Paul's input too this time (since he's EXCELLENT at finding my mistakes I thought it made more sense to do that BEFORE I make the mould!!) :lol

Expecting to wrap up my part in this pretty soon; after that we should be able to easily see if we've gone wrong anywhere and make fixes to suit. Then Simon just needs to make the cockpit and/or airlock - if we're doing one - and that'll be about it I guess?

Lee I finally got the Tirpitz bits and patches last week, did I say? Many thanks!!!

You did :) And I'm going to go get a Tamiya T-34 tonight, hopefully!

I should add for everyone that in my pic there's about 30-35 pieces missing that I know of and that either Martyn is molding, or will be soon.
AND another 20-25 pieces that still have to be found, but may never be 100% based on the info currently available.

It IS going to be fun to glue them all on!

L

Thanks anyway. Simon stayed on in Qld an extra week due to the cyclone. He's expecting to be back on Tuesday and has a couple of spares.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back