Mysterio Cosplay inspired by XM Studios Statue (with Video)

atmcosplay

Hey RPF!

I made a video of my Mysterio cosplay inspired by XM Studio's statue:

mys01.jpg

mmm1.jpg

mmm3.jpg

mmm4.jpg

Dude ! I had already seen this awesome costume on google for a year or so and was looking all over where to follow your build ! So cool & to me it is the best Mysterio cosplay ever !

Now, for those of us who don't have social media and the like, would you please consider posting pictures/videos of the building process itself? Curious how you build this suit !

Nothing but kudos anyway(y) this goes both for the build and all of XM Studios' sculptures

Last edited:
Duuuuude ! I had already seen this awesome costume on google for a year or so and was looking al over where to follow your build ! So cool & to me it is the best Mysterio cosplay ever !

Now, for those of us who don't have social media and the like, would you please consider posting pictures/videos of the building process itself? Curious how you build this suit !

Nothing but kudos anyway(y) this goes both for the build and all of XM Studios' sculptures

Thank you very much! I'll def try to update this thread with progress photos of the build...
I agree, XM Studios statue's make all the characters extra cool!

Have you already found any photos of the building process? If you took any at all that is.
Otherwise please disregard the question

Bump. Still hoping for a WIP explanation / flashback for this build !
Thankfully I did find the XM Studios model at Deviantart to start building it myself, but nevertheless I'm curious how you went about constructing it.
Please and thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back