my WEZ costume from 'road warrior'** halloween 2011

bdude93

hey everyone,
just thought i'd share a few pics of my WEZ costume with y'all. recycled costume from last year because my snake plissken wasn't ready yet. one of my favorite pieces is the forearm crossbow my talented prop friend Toby Dawson crafted for me. the rest was made by me

enjoy-

Love it! I did a costume loosely based on a Bartertown guard. I'd post a pic but they are on Facebook which is a no-no at work.

Where did you get the 'corset' material from? I so wanted to use that and ended up using some leather and a floor mat.

You Can Run But You Can't Hide!!

my-wez-costume-road-warrior-halloween-2011-img129.jpg-73042d1320066340

Love it! I did a costume loosely based on a Bartertown guard. I'd post a pic but they are on Facebook which is a no-no at work.

Where did you get the 'corset' material from? I so wanted to use that and ended up using some leather and a floor mat.

its actually carpet underlay from australia. took me FOREVER to track down what it was. Karol at madmaxcostumes.com sells it by the yard. (to get from anywhere else requires ordering LARGE amounts.) and it's glued to two large leather belts that strap in the center of the back.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back