My very first prop room WIP

tubachris85x

Master Member
I was lucky enough to get a girlfriend with the same nerdy personality as me. We recently moved in together and got our apartment just a couple weeks ago. I've been busy getting the last of the unpacking done, and it's just about there. She took control of the living room and the bedroom, but gave me the 2nd unoccupied room to myself as prop/entertainment room.

So here it is as of now. Getting alot more organized then it was, that's for sure. Wanting to get wall mounts for the helmets so we could move the one stand and make space for a small work table (that I can beat up). A few posters are awaiting frames, but got some things already mounted. Biggest piece was the grav hammer which I finally mounted tonight...

so, here are some pics...

100_2698.jpg

100_2700.jpg

100_2701.jpg

100_2699.jpg

100_2704.jpg

100_2703.jpg

100_2702.jpg

Nothing too special but since it's my first one I'm happy :)

cool finish that rocketter! halo stuff is sweet!! if you like check out the room i made in my gallary, how can i get my hands on a rocketter helmet?

cool finish that rocketter! halo stuff is sweet!! if you like check out the room i made in my gallary, how can i get my hands on a rocketter helmet?

I got my kit from Ozymandious on the boards, I believe he's doing a 2nd run of them right now. Not a bad kit

rocketeer helmet on the bottom of the shelf is a sin.....you sir suck!

btw, congrats on the new apartment! I'm planning a trip to florida this year or next...would be nice to meet up

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back