my spear with alien head

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
hey guys, i have a costume contest to go to at college thurs so i thought why not make something different for my pred, so
i decided to make a spear, the rod is full metal, painted , and the spear tip is foam latex, and the head is a mask stuffed
and yes i did add real slim to the mouth, he drools lol comes off easy too :eek:

yes i know alien blood is a greenish not a red like on spear but i put red to add more to the spear , ima add green when i buy some
what do you guys think, i love it , its about 5 feet high

001-37.jpg

002-33.jpg

003-34.jpg

004-35.jpg

005-33.jpg

006-34.jpg

001-37.jpg

002-33.jpg

003-34.jpg

004-35.jpg

005-33.jpg

006-34.jpg

Poor little guy, never had a chance :eek:
Very nice spear! I might add some bones to mine now that i think about it...

Get those dishes done before you start showing Predator stuff, it's an absolute outrage. :eek:

Just kidding with you, I used to build in my kitchen and oh my god what an almighty mess. Like your alien impaled spear. Blood colour is relatively unimportant as in the original films it was an opaque colourless sort of liquid, only turning green in AVP that for me was an error. Predators have green blood, not Aliens. If you're out and about the general public doesn't have a clue anyway so you could make it bright pink if you wanted. After saying all that a fluorescent green would look great and thta's why ADI used it in AVP.

thanks crawjaw, yeh he used to have green slim on top of head, theres still some u can see on top of head,
and yes ur absolutely right , no one will notice, i may add more colors, ima hit up the Halloween shop, bet they would have
green slim :eek:

Thats cool wolf, will really ad some depth to your suit. Like said, get some green gunk on it and your laughing :eek: How about some permawet on the alien head too?

ima add some permawet to it, just a liltle since i like the natural look , and ima go buy some green paint/blood,
see what i can do, hehe, thanks guys for the comments , anymore are appreciated :eek:

update*

so i mixed some greens and added to the alien and spear, and had some latex laying around so i poured it and
waited for it to dry, im so impatient so i put in microwave, DONT EVER PUT IN MICROWAVE, OH MY GOD !!!!
THE SMELL IS UNBEARABLE !!!!! I WAS ALMOST TROWING UP,

anyway i like how it came out, what do you guys think ???

005-34.jpg

015-10.jpg

016-9.jpg

009-31.jpg

011-23.jpg

before i added the latex,

007-32.jpg

:eek: :devil: :)

005-34.jpg

015-10.jpg

016-9.jpg

009-31.jpg

011-23.jpg

007-32.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back