My Scratch-built ROTJ Jawa Blaster - Lots of Pics!

No better way to get the kids involved in the 501st than a Jawa.

Wait ....... 501st are Imperials, right?

Last time i watched ANH all the Jawas in the Sandcrawler were killed by the Stormtroopers. Wouldn´t putting kids in Jawa costumes makes them legitimate targets until the droids are found? :confused:lol

But the blaster is very cool. :love

THAT is really impressive work and creativity, wow. I saw this last night on TapaTalk/iPad, and saved the thread so I could look at again today in bigger pics on the pc. It's just really well done, congratulations and thank you for sharing.

What IS that gear knob thingy assembly on the forward bottom, either on yours or the original? I've been researching on here and elsewhere, but I think I'm using the wrong approaches as have not been successful yet.

What IS that gear knob thingy assembly on the forward bottom, either on yours or the original? I've been researching on here and elsewhere, but I think I'm using the wrong approaches as have not been successful yet.

It´s a cogged belt pulley - for a toothed belt-drive, usually in machines

the maguyver of prop building right there, its lol at how simple, but jaw dropping at the end results. just goes to show a little imagination and some skill goes along way.

This turned out very nice. Paint job looks very detailed. How did you get the weathering so perfect looking? Also a very nice HIC I saw in the background. I'm currently building one as well.

DUDE THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I always liked the look of this blaster, but I think I'm even more impressed with the ingenuity of your materials. Good work indeed!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back