My Raimi suit replica (In progress)

The suit is getting close to completion just have the fingers one arm and the boots left

Attachments

• 3CDE6795-D39C-4791-B143-AD4E4244DD43.jpeg
    3CDE6795-D39C-4791-B143-AD4E4244DD43.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 479
If I buy a Raimi pattern from Insomnia.cbr, where can I get the proper webbing to fit his pattern? Will Spidey4fun or Aegidiusdesigns webbing work with Insomnia’s pattern?

I'm judging the size of the webbing for my own but my suit hasn't come in yet. Did Aegidiusdesigns give you a certain size option? I see on Spidey4fun's site that there is a small (35cm), medium (38cm), large (42cm). Those measurements are from tip of bottom torso to the last webbing that connects towards the neck. Also if you don't mind me asking how tall are you so I may guestimate my own webbing compared to the webbing you got?

hello friends from the neighbourhood, i also want to acquire a pattern very close to the movies, at least identical in muscle shading and bricks, i understand a little bit of photoshop i can adjust the colors. Does anyone know how to recommend or have a file to sell?

What size is the front spider? I want to make a hoddie with the right size but i cant find a guide of that.

What size is the front spider? I want to make a hoddie with the right size but i cant find a guide of that.

hello friends from the neighbourhood, i also want to acquire a pattern very close to the movies, at least identical in muscle shading and bricks, i understand a little bit of photoshop i can adjust the colors. Does anyone know how to recommend or have a file to sell?
Hit up insomnia.cbr on instagram!

So I just got my suit in the mail :) I'm really happy with the colors because they remind me of the vibrant colors from Spider-Man 3. Also, the only defect on the costume was a misalignment with the webs on the fingers. I got the forearm zippers along with detached mask options. Now the daunting task of printing webs and emblems to glue on within the week :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    912.6 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_0079.jpeg
    IMG_0079.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 329
  • IMG_0072.jpeg
    IMG_0072.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 298
I'm judging the size of the webbing for my own but my suit hasn't come in yet. Did Aegidiusdesigns give you a certain size option? I see on Spidey4fun's site that there is a small (35cm), medium (38cm), large (42cm). Those measurements are from tip of bottom torso to the last webbing that connects towards the neck. Also if you don't mind me asking how tall are you so I may guestimate my own webbing compared to the webbing you got?
Aegidiusdesigns does not give you a size option his webbing fits someone from 5 foot 9 to 5 11

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back