My Raimi suit replica (In progress)

The suit is getting close to completion just have the fingers one arm and the boots left

Attachments

• 3CDE6795-D39C-4791-B143-AD4E4244DD43.jpeg
    3CDE6795-D39C-4791-B143-AD4E4244DD43.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 125

bryan240z

If I buy a Raimi pattern from Insomnia.cbr, where can I get the proper webbing to fit his pattern? Will Spidey4fun or Aegidiusdesigns webbing work with Insomnia’s pattern?

masprops777

I'm judging the size of the webbing for my own but my suit hasn't come in yet. Did Aegidiusdesigns give you a certain size option? I see on Spidey4fun's site that there is a small (35cm), medium (38cm), large (42cm). Those measurements are from tip of bottom torso to the last webbing that connects towards the neck. Also if you don't mind me asking how tall are you so I may guestimate my own webbing compared to the webbing you got?

Shido Jr

hello friends from the neighbourhood, i also want to acquire a pattern very close to the movies, at least identical in muscle shading and bricks, i understand a little bit of photoshop i can adjust the colors. Does anyone know how to recommend or have a file to sell?

RXp

What size is the front spider? I want to make a hoddie with the right size but i cant find a guide of that.

RXp

What size is the front spider? I want to make a hoddie with the right size but i cant find a guide of that.

bryan240z

hello friends from the neighbourhood, i also want to acquire a pattern very close to the movies, at least identical in muscle shading and bricks, i understand a little bit of photoshop i can adjust the colors. Does anyone know how to recommend or have a file to sell?
Hit up insomnia.cbr on instagram!

masprops777

So I just got my suit in the mail :) I'm really happy with the colors because they remind me of the vibrant colors from Spider-Man 3. Also, the only defect on the costume was a misalignment with the webs on the fingers. I got the forearm zippers along with detached mask options. Now the daunting task of printing webs and emblems to glue on within the week :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpeg
    IMG_0086.jpeg
    912.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0079.jpeg
    IMG_0079.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0072.jpeg
    IMG_0072.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0073.jpeg
    IMG_0073.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0074.jpeg
    IMG_0074.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
I'm judging the size of the webbing for my own but my suit hasn't come in yet. Did Aegidiusdesigns give you a certain size option? I see on Spidey4fun's site that there is a small (35cm), medium (38cm), large (42cm). Those measurements are from tip of bottom torso to the last webbing that connects towards the neck. Also if you don't mind me asking how tall are you so I may guestimate my own webbing compared to the webbing you got?
Aegidiusdesigns does not give you a size option his webbing fits someone from 5 foot 9 to 5 11

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.