My Prop Replica Collection - An overdue update

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - A Bit Of Heartbreak

I had been house sitting for a mate who had gone to the US of A for 7 and a half weeks, and whilst he was at disney land, he purchased me a couple of Limited Edition Disney Statues. He got me Donald Duck as Darth Maul and Goofy as Darth Vader.

Those who have read this thread may have noticed that I had purchased a Detolf Display cabinet from Ikea, and so, having recieved these from my mate last night, I proceeded to put them on display this morning.

I came out to my room later this afternoon, and to my horror, there were no shelves in my detolf. They had all fallen. My Darth Maul Donald now has a broken lightsaber and horn, whilst my Goofy Darth Vader was broken in half and also had a broken lightsaber. It was absolutely heart breaking. I hadnt even had them for 24 hours.

Luckily, everything else I had in there appears to be ok. It's needless to say that I'm unhappy with this unit. The figures arent anything exceptionally heavy (the max weight per shelf is said to be 6 kilos, I wouldnt put them near that weight).

So yeah, Im a bit heartbroken right now.

So sorry to hear that Mark :(

All part of the collecting though. Accidents do happen. Trust me, they do :lol

On to nicer things :)

Your collection sure is growing ! (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Where did you get the Phantom Of The Opera Replica Mask and BTTF Pepsi bottle from ?

I got both in the JY.

From memory, the Pepsi Bottle was from Pitbull and the Phantom of the opera mask was from The Death Curse.

The Pepsi bottle was one of the items to survive the collapse. I just wish I had of left that stupid dodgy Darth Maul bust in the cabinet instead of replacing it with these statues. Id be far less heartbroken if that broke.

But oh well, I'll try my luck at getting them again.

Also, something else ive been working on is my cookie monster puppet display. These are the current results;

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Addition- Harry Potter, Dr horrible

Another couple of things arrived this week.

Firstly, Ron Weasleys rat Goblet. This thing is insane. It feels SOOO creepy.

And I also got a pair of Dr Horrible Goggles.

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Addition- Harry Potter, Dr horrible

A few new things have arrived recently.

Yoda ROTS Lightsaber;

I got this batarang AGES ago and forgot I had it;

A few poster type deals:

And heres a couple of quick shots of the setup im working on:

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Additions- Indian Jones, Toy Story

A couple of arrivals today.

Holy Grail

And a large collection of Toy Story Characters.

Now, i just need somewhere to put them all.

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Additions- Indiana Jones, Toy Story

Glad that your grail arrived safely. Hope it's happy in its new home.

All the Best

PW

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Additions- Indiana Jones, Toy Story

Absolutely loving the grail!

A new addition the other day. This is me wearing my new White Ranger Helmet (obviously its un finished at this time)

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Addition- MMPR

New arrival in the mail today. A Putty Patroller Mask.

And I also found a jedi robe in my cupboard. Was made for me as a 16th birthday present (nearly 11 years ago), and im not sure if they based it off anything specific or just made it up themselves.

Couple of new items arrived.

Grail Diary

Battle Damaged Green Ranger Dagger

Battle Damaged White Ranger Morpher

I also took the time to build some new display stands for a few of my toy story collection. They came with stands that were rickety and un pretty. This is what Ive done thus far;

And this is how they look

TOY STORY! I'm trying to complete the collections as well. Love the stands.

So, for those who have been following along this thread and read the part about a shelving collapse which destroyed two statues, GOOD NEWS! I have managed to secure them both again (plus one additional one). I have currently been to scared to take them out of their boxes untill I have somewhere safe to display them, but heres the pics I took of the first two before they broke.

The third one is Donald Duck as a Storm Trooper. Ill get photos of him one day.

Re: My Prop and Memorabilia Collection - New Addition- Millenium Falcon

So I came across this Millenium Falcon on ebay and decided I had to have it. I dont know a great deal about what its worth or when it was made or who it was made by, so anyone that could help me with that kind of info would be great. She lights up, makes noise and such.

This is it with the two compartments open to see the interior;

This shot shows its size. My dads a pretty big man and it covers him up pretty well:

And this is where she gets displayed (much to my mums dis-pleasure):

So if anyone can give me any info on this, Im very interested to know. Especially if I got it for a bargain or got heaps ripped off.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Addition- Millenium Falcon

That's the Hasbro Millenium Falcon from a few years ago. They originally sold for around $150.00 U.S. For those of us who aren't lucky enough to own the Master Replica's Falcon, this makes for a pretty nice display piece. I love mine, but I just don't have a lot of room to display it at the moment. (The sucker's hu-u-u-ge!!!) Here's more info from the Rebelscum website. Congrats man!

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

View attachment 92385

Last edited:

Thanks for that info mate.

I picked this one up for about $110 Australian, shipped. Seems to just be missing a few of the landing gear (came with 3 instead of 7) and I only have one projectile. Also missing the characters that came with it originally (that explains why a little han solo blaster popped up randomly though).

All stuff that doesn't really add to or take away from it a a display piece. I'm pretty happy with that.

In regards to the MR Falcon, what is the size comparison there?

Thanks for that info mate. I picked this one up for about $110 Australian, shipped. In regards to the MR Falcon, what is the size comparison there?

No problem. Like I said, I love mine, and it sounds like you got a pretty good deal on yours. Here's some info on the Master Replicas Millenium Falcon that I was talking about, as well as a couple of better pictures.

Signature Series Millennium Falcon - Another Pop Culture Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

View attachment 92487View attachment 92488

Hi Mate i live in Adelaide and i paid $200 from myer i found all characters on ebay to finish it off :)

looks swell can you tell me the exact model is it a collectors edition ?

it comes with how many action figures

Check out the genral modleing forum for a wickedly berserk rebuild of the Hasbro BMF Falcon...also, they actually can paint up very nicely.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back