My project ex Machina Briareos% 100 Pepakura

if I ran into the same problem the forehead and cheekbones, and finished the model cut inside until it was comfortable my face

Luckily for you may modify it before applying resin (I recess with winch, after putting the first layer of resin)
the photo shows wear all sectors
cascointerno_zpsad1e42e1.jpg

si me encontre con el mismo problema la frente y pomulos, ya terminado el modelo recorte en el interior hasta que quedara comoda mi cara

por suerte para usted puede modificarlo antes de aplicar resina (yo rebaje con el torno, luego de poner la primera capa de resina)
en la foto se muestra todos los sectores que desgaste

may i have the pepakura for the helmet and some of the armor?

Wonderful work, Toja! I am inspired to make my own Briareos costume and gear! I've done a lot of searching, and I got the pepakura for the M-08 pistols, but now I can't find my source page or the password for it. Do you know it? Also, upon successfully completing the helmet pepakura, I would definitely like to make a donation for your file.

Ohla Toja,

First of all OH MY GOD!!!! SUGOI!!!! That Briareos Hecatonchires is Amazing!!! I'm new to this wonderful world of Cosplay and prop making and I've decided I want to make an AMAZING first Cosplay too. Actually I've set my sights on "Briareos Hecatonchires" from Appleseed: Ex Machina . Now as previously stated I'm a total Noob, However time, dedication and even money isn't too much of an issue for me, I simply need help on how to learn how to use Pepakura and if possible the PDO files for Briareos, If not it's fine; Then how do I make them using still images of the character? If anyone can help point me in the right direction I'm sure it would be you!! And I would ABSOLUTELY VERY GREATLY appreciate it!! Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Love and Peace!!!

I'm sure plenty of people have already asked this, but, is there any chance I can get the shoe and calf models of this costume?
I was able to get the helmet model and the some of the others. The helmet close to completion. I'm going to start the other models soon. It would be a tremendous help if I could get the (very accurate) shoe and calf models. Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back