My Predators

I will cut the plaster off my hand/arm if I have to.

I am not sure at this point if my back will be able to take getting into judge predds torso, but DREDD should not be a problem, I will just have to limit my time suited up and let my body guide me, as im hoping in 4 weeks I will be fairly mobile.

And besides dragoncon is only a side product of seeing my girl again. so anything after holding her is a bonus.

Costumes? Who was talking about costumes?!? ;)

I will cut the plaster off my hand/arm if I have to.

I am not sure at this point if my back will be able to take getting into judge predds torso, but DREDD should not be a problem, I will just have to limit my time suited up and let my body guide me, as im hoping in 4 weeks I will be fairly mobile.

And besides dragoncon is only a side product of seeing my girl again. so anything after holding her is a bonus.

Thanks, The silicone parts were used in a hybrid/crossover costume for dragoncon 2013, while i work on completing the full silicone predator suit.

I turned it into JUDGE PREDD.

which ended up looking like the below. Wearing silicone was VERY comfy, and i was in the suit for around the 3 hour mark most nights, some more a some less, before deciding i wanted to participate in the drinking that was going on around me :)

thanks again for the feedback.

66933_496772717079849_1601149721_n.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back