My P1 Scott Marshall Build! - Full Suit Up Video Added! 7/8/12

Ugh, I'm really hating USPS as of right now. The status has been this for the past 40+ hours:

Priority Mail International Parcels
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
May 21, 2012, 4:35 pm
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007

WTF? It was only 9 hours away when it was in Canada... Now it is 16 hours away and apparently hasn't moved at all since Monday... When I call USPS they say they can't do anything. So frustrating.

I received the mannequin to put everything on already though. I wish the suit would just come already!

UPDATE!!!

Post office just called! Pred will be here today!!!

Just got it! IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Lots of pics and vids tonight!

UPDATE:
Would haven taken pics yesterday, but it was a pain in the @ss trying to get all of the bits on the mannequin (which turns out to be too big; so I'll need to sand it down and cut off some excess mannequin material).

Little to no issues, just a few snapped quills and a buckle that came undone, but they are all glued in place.

I did try on the torso and head, head is great as is. The torso will need some stuffing :p I'm tall (6'3") but I'm also pretty skinny, so I'll need to fill out some of the shoulder and arm area with some foam.

Will definitely be posting pics today. Video of it in daylight tomorrow
smile.gif
Hopefully I'll have foamed it by then as well.

That is an incredible looking paintup he did on that suit. Congrats!

Thanks Mr. Fett! It definitely is a thing of beauty!

Sorry that this took me a while, but here are some pictures of everything on my mannequin (sorry for my crappy flash photography):
DSC00011-1.jpg

DSC00013-1.jpg

DSC00012-1.jpg

I will be painting the mannequin's eyes and eye area to match the actual Predator's over the weekend. Definitely a tight fit, looks great in person!

And here's the video of the suit on my mannequin in sunlight:
http://youtu.be/-mkcDnicrdk

No shots of me wearing it yet (believe me, I want to suit up so bad it's not even funny). But I really need to make an undersuit before it'll look good. Mainly the legs and arms need filling up, other than that, it's close to being ready! A little bit longer and you'll see a Pred in motion :)

Yay! I'm officially part of the Hunter's Lair suit owners! So happy!!! Can't wait to meet some of you all at the Cons!

Thanks Lucky! Looking into going to Dragon Con and the Comic Con (it all depends on how much $$$ I have at the end of this month though). Would love to go!

Cool brother ... Come to Dragon with us let rock and make a ton of fun... Very nice to meet you there brother ... ( one of epic suit unique ... Gratz )

Thanks guys! Very happy with it as well :) Received the neck ring today :)

I have also added leather straps to the elbows and knees, and I've begun working on the under/muscle suit. I've been carving away at foam and have most of the musculature laid out. I'll probably start sticking it on my Long Johns and long sleeves shirt this weekend.

First suit up will happen this week! :)

I am getting my hands from Scott, hopefully this week. he does fantastic work. Too bad I am unable to afford the whole thing, but I am making my suit using the Mr I. muscle suit with some additions to muscle structure. I have made all my armor and just need to get things painted and figure out how to attach everything so I don't fall apart while wearing it. Met with some of the guys at the Phoenix Comicon, had a good discussion group. May be a good way to drop some water weight. LOL

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back