My P1 Scott Marshall Build! - Full Suit Up Video Added! 7/8/12

Wow mate that looks amazing now, how long did it take for you to get all this together?

Can't wait for the suit vid ..

Thanks Lee! You are absoltely right about that btw :p Totally looking for excuses to wear the suit as much as possible.

One problem that I'll need to address before wearing it are the gauntlets. Because the main gauntlets are latex and attached to the upper arm and the gauntlet tops are resin, the arms deform really weirdly when beding them and I can't rotate my arms properly at the wrists/forearm. So my gaunts would always be pointing in the same direction while my hands are able to turn freely.

I think I might have to just cut the latex gaunts off of the torso and then reinforce them with foam so that they hold their shapre and can move independently from the rest of the latex torso. I'll then need to lengthen the forearms on the torso with some latex patches to avoid the seperation at the elbow when I bend my arm (where you would be able to see where the suit ends and the gauntlets begin).

Fun project! Almost there! Totally in love with this thing! :)

Me and my Pred :)

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

My girlfriend did an awesome job painting the mannequin's eyes! Definitely brings the whole thing together!

As soon as the foam comes (to help with sizing) I'm putting the whole thing on and not taking it off for a week :p

Thanks everyone!!

@ made007 lol I guess I do look a little like David in that pic :p

Did a full suit up today (aside from the leather straps and chest trophies). Nearly died, lol, seeing as it was 90 degrees out. Probably not the smartest move.

DSC00036-1.jpg

Anyway, here's the vid!
http://youtu.be/JnNZLItBIm8

Wow that looks amazing! You must have been suuuuuuper happy to be able to suit up in it :D It looks incredible, you sir, are very lucky.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back