my new ninja turtle mask

hey guys, i got this wearable mask from Hatter76, a fairly new member, hes over at the HLLB and bought a sword from me but he sent me some pics of his work and i got this and wanted to share it. it fits my huge head and the jaw is made so when you talk your jaw moves with it... the video is of him wearing it and talking. i can see fine and hear fine, and breath fine... the video and pics of 3 turtles are his and the ones in teh bathroom are me wearing it...
oh yah he dosent like his work he said, he not sure its worth selling lol... anyway i am trying to convince him to make a full costume for me so well see :)

Ugly Green video by hatter76 - Photobucket

turt8.jpg

turt3.jpg

IMG00961.jpg

IMG00957.jpg

IMG00962.jpg

IMG00958.jpg

turt10.jpg

Dude's got nothing to be ashamed about. It's a good design, and has plenty of mouth articulation. Now go get yourself some green makeup for the eye area already. :cool

these remind me more of the battletaods than the turtles. the face is oddly shaped but thats a nice mask nonetheless. especially if it lets you move the mouth. cool.

Very nice masks, a cool take on the turtles. I think maybe something in the nose to make it more rounded would make it look more like the classic version. Btw that pic was debunked. It wasn't associated with the production, just a fan piece.

I really like it, maybe not 100% equal to the movie ones, but a great job! please ask Hatter76 to produce a run and sell these, I'm in!

I wasn't sure what I thought from seeing them displayed, but when they are being worn they look pretty cool. As it's been said, not 100%, but an amazing sculpt none the less. How thick is the latex?

That's a pretty sweet Ninja Turtle mask, especially with the jaw movement/articulation. I remember seeing the FXlab Ninja Turtle Mask thinking it was a production design mask and it looked kinda freaky at first, really more of an older/wiser looking turtle than a teenage one. Tell Hatter76 that mask would go great with a matching costume, that's a great idea with the trench coat and fedora by the way. Very cool stuff, Thanks for posting this! :D \m/

thanks guys for the words i think he will be able to make a small run but hes looking to remake it from teh ground up..

its not super thick, (not like a batman cowl) but its enough to hold its own form pretty well...

Correct; done by an FXlab member purely as a study piece.
thats a beautiful mask,. id think about getting one of those also!

hey man can u please sell me a mask!? ive been going crazy lookng for one and im willing to pay so please sell me or make me one i need one for this halloween i want a michelangelo and a donatello so please email me stevenray7@yahoo.com please i need it asap

I also think it looks awesome! If they're for sale and I could get one before halloween this year, I would be very seriously interested in getting one.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back