My mostly Back to the Future prop collection | Updated 11.14.21

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome Collection,man! :D (y)
Insane collection man! Love the Sandlot set up with the beast that's so cool.
Thanks guys!

Great stuff :) have you got a link to lonepineprops I would like to take a look at what they have! Thanks in advance:)
Thanks man. Just search that exact name on IG. For years he's been somewhat of a private seller/maker, and I can tell you that he has a treasure trove of BTTF replicas you've never seen anyone do. Give him a shout. He's based in Spain.

BrotherWilliam

Holy crap! That's a magnificent collection! I had to check a couple of the references from movies I didn't recognise but some great pieces in there and some from movies I wouldn't have thought would even have props.

Envious of your collection :)

MattgomeryBurns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy crap! That's a magnificent collection! I had to check a couple of the references from movies I didn't recognise but some great pieces in there and some from movies I wouldn't have thought would even have props.

Envious of your collection :)
Haha thanks. I tend to go a little obscure and I’m a big fan of comedy props. Sometimes I think I should get more recognizable stuff so guests have an easier job pointing things out. But at the end of the day I love this stuff and am collecting it for me.

Last edited:

Spiderstella

Sr Member
Thanks guys!

Thanks man. Just search that exact name on IG. For years he's been somewhat of a private seller/maker, and I can tell you that he has a treasure trove of BTTF replicas you've never seen anyone do. Give him a shout. He's based in Spain.
Thanks mate only trouble is I don’t have or use Instagram lol but thank you anyway:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.