My mostly Back to the Future prop collection | Updated 11.14.21

Awesome Collection,man! :D (y)
Insane collection man! Love the Sandlot set up with the beast that's so cool.
Thanks guys!

Great stuff :) have you got a link to lonepineprops I would like to take a look at what they have! Thanks in advance:)
Thanks man. Just search that exact name on IG. For years he's been somewhat of a private seller/maker, and I can tell you that he has a treasure trove of BTTF replicas you've never seen anyone do. Give him a shout. He's based in Spain.

Holy crap! That's a magnificent collection! I had to check a couple of the references from movies I didn't recognise but some great pieces in there and some from movies I wouldn't have thought would even have props.

Envious of your collection :)

Holy crap! That's a magnificent collection! I had to check a couple of the references from movies I didn't recognise but some great pieces in there and some from movies I wouldn't have thought would even have props.

Envious of your collection :)
Haha thanks. I tend to go a little obscure and I’m a big fan of comedy props. Sometimes I think I should get more recognizable stuff so guests have an easier job pointing things out. But at the end of the day I love this stuff and am collecting it for me.

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Thanks man. Just search that exact name on IG. For years he's been somewhat of a private seller/maker, and I can tell you that he has a treasure trove of BTTF replicas you've never seen anyone do. Give him a shout. He's based in Spain.
Thanks mate only trouble is I don’t have or use Instagram lol but thank you anyway:)

Curious how much Rosenberg set ya back... I see they are sold out (probably long since so).

Fair if you'd rather not mention costs...
No problem at all. I paid $3,205.75 on eBay. I think I used PayPal credit and paid it off over a year. I highly recommend picking one up if you can get it for a fair price.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back