my modified MR E-11

wow.

i still want to know what all was done to switch the grip... was it a pain?

looks AWESOME TW.

one of these days ill have one, its high on the list...

wish i could get a cast of one or a hyperfirm without costing an arm and a leg... cause thats what i want first (for troopin), but one day ill get the MR and do alot of the same mods.

very cool. B)

The grip did take a little doing but wasn't too bad. Just had to file away some from the top where it butts against the receiver, and the rear corner of the trigger group plate thingie. Also, the little tab on the front of the grip had to be filed down, as it kept the grip from being able to be inserted all the way.

Thanks Treadwell A great tutorial & excellent mod. :thumbsup

I hope I havn't missed it, but any tips on removing the end cap? I see robstyle got that pinned in his pic, So any help guy's is always welcome :)

So is the MR E11 blaster based on the ANH,ESB, or ROTJ? Here are two pics from the LA Science Center Star Wars prop blaster...which movie is this based on? It doesn't have the counter or the T-Bars, but it has these little circular greeblies on the back end of the gun.

E11.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedifyfe @ Apr 8 2007, 11:13 AM) [snapback]1457866[/snapback]</div>
So is the MR E11 blaster based on the ANH,ESB, or ROTJ? Here are two pics from the LA Science Center Star Wars prop blaster...which movie is this based on? It doesn't have the counter or the T-Bars, but it has these little circular greeblies on the back end of the gun.

E11.jpg

[/b]

That's the ROTJ Stormtrooper Blaster. The "King of the Trooper Blasters". :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back