ANH Field Marshal E-11 Blaster

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked up an E-11 Pro Build from Field Marshall on Cyber Monday where Chris offered these exquisite kits for a smoking' deal and a real Hengstler counter from our own Markus! This has been a fun build, but anything that I could have been damaged or lost happened....all my fault too! Screws & greeblies disappeared into the abyss of my workbench, I messed up cutting the lengths of the T track, several times, glue got on the scope and I had to strip it down and re-paint all the steps, a general joke of a build! Through all this, I'm very happy with the finished product and how it all came out! I need to have my favorite Etsy shop - THEPCMODSHOP make a stand for it to match my other blasters and replace the sling ring on the but end, LOL - I messed this up too! I used a combination of black paints, VHT wrinkle finish, steel & aluminum blueing, brass oxidizing liquid, buffing, and polishing. Here some pictures of one of my childhood dreams made reality

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2191(1).jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

Very nice! I feel your pain re: everything going wrong that could go wrong - sounds like almost every project I work on these days!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back