ANH Field Marshal E-11 Blaster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
I picked up an E-11 Pro Build from Field Marshall on Cyber Monday where Chris offered these exquisite kits for a smoking' deal and a real Hengstler counter from our own Markus! This has been a fun build, but anything that I could have been damaged or lost happened....all my fault too! Screws & greeblies disappeared into the abyss of my workbench, I messed up cutting the lengths of the T track, several times, glue got on the scope and I had to strip it down and re-paint all the steps, a general joke of a build! Through all this, I'm very happy with the finished product and how it all came out! I need to have my favorite Etsy shop - THEPCMODSHOP make a stand for it to match my other blasters and replace the sling ring on the but end, LOL - I messed this up too! I used a combination of black paints, VHT wrinkle finish, steel & aluminum blueing, brass oxidizing liquid, buffing, and polishing. Here some pictures of one of my childhood dreams made reality

IMG_2184.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2191(1).jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2192.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lmc3

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice! I feel your pain re: everything going wrong that could go wrong - sounds like almost every project I work on these days!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.