My Men In Black Collection (so far :-])

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone,

thanks to the RPF and the evil bay I've been building my MIB collection since I fell in love with the franchise after the first film. SO I'd thought I'd share my collection so far. Still waiting on some other peices that haven't arrived yet so here's my collection right now. enjoy!

1 Hamilton Ventura Watch
2 Alien Identifier
3 Unobtanium Noisy Cricket with Lights and Sounds
4 Rick Gamez J2 pistol
5 Factory Ent deluxe J2
6 MIB Alien Attack Nueralyzer
7 MIB the series Nueralyzer
8 Latex mini Worm Replica
9 1:1 movie Worm replica
10 Enterbay Agent J and K figures
11 MIB Business cards
12 Screen used Agent J stunt stuit
-ripped pants
-suit jacket
-white button down shirt
-Black Dress shoes
-Leather Black belt
13 Production Made Galaxy from the same Jeweler from all 3 films!
14 custom flat black 1957 Chevy car (just for the figures)
15 Working custom LED - Fireball shooting Series 4 De-Atomizer
16 2 Ray Ban predators in screen accurate flat frame
17 Worm headknocker
18 custom 1/4 Worm statue

IMG_5044-768x1024.jpg
IMG_5047-768x1024.jpg
IMG_5048-768x1024.jpg
IMG_5042.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection, love the J2s! :thumbsup

I remember checking every burger king I could find just to get one of those Neuralyzers. :lol

-Carson

thanks guys. Would love to see what other collection fellow rpf'rs have. My resin J2 has a sound board from the recent star trek movie phasers. A member here did the work for me and it has the start up sound and then one for the shot when the trigger is pulled.

the Metal J2 is heavy i would say 3lbs and really feels solid in the hand :)

I was able to find some more information from the seller I bought the J2 from. He tells me he purchased the gun at SDCC a year ago from a guy named Gary who also makes other replicas.

Unfortunately he didn't have any other information except that "Gary" goes to a lot of conventions and sells these replicas at his table. He did mention that he would be at the next convention and would get me his business card so I hope to find out some more info about it.

Just wanted to update/bump this thread. Received my custom made 1/6 scale Worm guy statue. He is a little bigger in scale but amazing detail form this one off statue from an Australian Sculptor. just got him in and wanted to share.

please feel free to post any of your MIB stuff in this thread too :)

2uiddmr.jpg

MIB_worm_guy_2_by_MetalSnail.jpg

Now with the movie coming and some hype for the new film, does anyone want to share some photos of there collection?

I'd love to see some MIB prop collection.

sl1owh.jpg

I love this collection. You are lucky on the J2 and I am super jealous of the ventura.

My dinky collection so far minus the SD neuralyzer.

Hey thanks your glasses are really cool, you reminded me that I got these in last month but have neglected to add them to this thread. Do you know if these are from MIB 1 or 2? I always forget which style is from which film.

21m6fzt.jpg

Hey thanks your glasses are really cool, you reminded me that I got these in last month but have neglected to add them to this thread. Do you know if these are from MIB 1 or 2? I always forget which style is from which film.

Beautiful glasses! They're more gorgeous than I remembered. :love

I believe those are the frames ray-ban released for the first MIB. :thumbsup

-Carson

Yeah, I have the Predator J (on top) from MIIB that J and a couple other agents wear.

On the bottom are the classic Predator 2 (recent re-release).

I am jealous, because you have an original pair from MiB. The main difference is the mixed finish. Mine are glossy all the way around. Yours are like the film version where the brow is glossy but the parts around the lenses are matte.

I am not sure if K's Predator 2s in MIIB are the same dual finish or if they're the more recent glossy only.

awesome posts, you guys have some cool MIB stuff, keep it coming guys!

The barrel gun that the agent K figure is holding came with the regular figure from universal studios. It also came with a nueralyzer and I'm debating on building an agent J at the moment.

I know the toy company Enterbay is working on 1/6 MIB figures that should be ready my May of this coming year. Lets see some more of the great MIB collections out there!

:) I've been thinking of just dedicating my giant aluminum Oakley display case to my MIB stuff. the idea of it bening my "Agent" Locker with some sort of plaque that says "Agent M" on it. I have to figure out how to display the screen used suit i have in side the case.

Happy New Years to everyone here. Hope 2012 brings us more MIB stuff to our collection :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back