My Men In Black Collection (so far :-])

Thanks for the positive feedback on my MiB "Agent Dee Locker" display. I'll try and post some updated photos of some new additional items, including a couple from MiB3, as well as close-ups of some of the other pieces in a day or so.

Thanks for the positive feedback on my MiB "Agent Dee Locker" display. I'll try and post some updated photos of some new additional items, including a couple from MiB3, as well as close-ups of some of the other pieces in a day or so.

Hey, I would love to see more detailed photos of your collection but you should post your own thread. You don't want to hijack algiarept's collection thread. :cool

ah its all welcomed, i started this thread so other MIB fans can post there collections in here. there wasn't much traction for a while so it was just all me, but i def welcome more pics and more collections!!!

ah its all welcomed, i started this thread so other MIB fans can post there collections in here. there wasn't much traction for a while so it was just all me, but i def welcome more pics and more collections!!!

Cool, wasn't sure if it was meant as a personal collection thread. Some people have a problem with it. Good to see you're more understanding.

Can't wait to see your neuralyzer collection hossman.

Agliarept, thank you very much for allowing me to share your thead. I've been a RPF fan since about 98, but only a member since 2010 and these are my first posts. I don't want to step on any toes. Thanks for the warm welcome and I love the enhanced lighting effects on your MiB Pulse Blaster. I'll posted detailed photos of my collection later today, thanks again to all.

As promised, see additional photos below. If anyone wants to see any additional shots or more items, let me know. See below and enjoy. Thanks again for the thread space Aliarept.

1997 era MiB Agent Set
P1020903.jpg

MiB and MIIB Neuralyzers. SD Studios Digital Display, Dennis Stines and Master Replicas
P1020904.jpg

The business end of all three
P1020906.jpg

Pocket sized
P1020909.jpg

MiB J2 is Resin and Painted, custom display case
P1020894.jpg

MiB3 Items
P1020928.jpg

MiB Documents and Reports
P1020819.jpg

That's it for now, perhaps more later.

theres more???? olol sweet collection, i love how the Nuero's all looks the same but have that awesome subtle differences in them. Love the stuff you have its so good to see more MIB collections coming up.

Glad you like my Neuralyzer group. As to adding more... per Stuido Art & Technoloy's post on a seperate RPF thread: "Some upcoming products we will be releasing are:
• 2012 Particle Randomizer (Agent J)
• 2012 Neuralyzer
• 2012 Shotgun
• Time Jump Device
• 1969 Series 1 Deatomizer
• 1969 Small Fry"

It looks like the new MiB 3 or 2012 Nerualyzer will be the 3rd Prop the offer, after the 2012 Standard Issue & Particle Randomizer. If the Nerualyzer looks as good as the Standard Issue, depending upon cost, I might be adding that one to the collection? Plus four is a nice round number! :cool

I recently found one of those all resin J2's for $20 at a flea market. Im cleaning it and electroplating it next week :) Ill post a pic of my collection soon

I am not even a MiB collector just when she stops by my house she always jokes about never being able to get me something I like and she grabbed this...

If people are interested maybe I can get this thing scanned in and put it up in the free paper prop section. It's pretty neat. It's like a full magazine with articles in it...

god this thread is kicking some butt! love these pics!! Il update some of my collection in a bit, time to find camera lol

With MiB 3 out, I thought I'd share a few photos of my MiB and MIIB "Locker" collection. I've made some recent updates, which I'll include in the future. This will serve as a "starter set" and were taken about 2 years ago. Enjoy...

My "MiB Agent Dee Locker" collection
DSCF0146.jpg

Let me know what you think? I'll posts updates in the near future if there is interest.

Awesooome! I NEEEED that looocker! Where did you find it? Or did you make it yourself?

My "MiB Agent Dee Locker" was manufactured by a company called Lyon. Back in 2002, a company in Houston was doing a mass order of them, but in blue, for a newly built school. I lucked on on the timing, and they were able to add one into the order for me at the bulk price, but in black. Once it arrived, the same company custom installed the 3 interior shelves. The MiB "atomic" logo, while not used on the MiB on-screen lockers, helped instantly identify it for my non MiB addict friends and the white decal was custom done by a Houston company. The black on silver "D" nameplate was done by Office Depot. The interior white dome lighting was installed by me and purchased at one of the big-box hardware stores. The padlock is by Master. Don't know if Lyon manufactures this model anymore. However some locker distributors often have older/trade-in stock that are lightly used. Regardless of color they could always be repainted. Glad you like the look. Good luck with yours!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back