My humble prop collection new addition 3/21!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Skaar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: My humble prop collection

"Hmm I guess I'll check out this guys humble prop colle..............O_O SWEET JESUS!!!!!!" THATS IS AWESOME!!

No lie if I ever get a tattoo I will make the trip to your shop and find some other excuse to be in your city

And paint dat HIC :)

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That is humble :confused .... You need some self-confidence indoctrination :lol !

(Kidding :))

Wonderful stuff you have there, and, more importantly, you get to look at and enjoy them while you are at work !! :thumbsup

"Hmm I guess I'll check out this guys humble prop colle..............O_O SWEET JESUS!!!!!!" THATS IS AWESOME!!

No lie if I ever get a tattoo I will make the trip to your shop and find some other excuse to be in your city

And paint dat HIC :)
haha deal! im actually planning on making it a coffee table. i figured i would slap it on the door for the time being!

ave4uevoli

Sr Member

If this is humble, then I'm a girl with big boobs.:lol
Awesome stuff, must be nice to put it out there for all to see. :thumbsup

FuseNova

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Nice! I bet your customers love it. It would definitely be a differentiator if I was ever in the market for a tat.