My humble prop collection new addition 3/21!!!

Ive been here for a bit. so I figured I would showoff my collection that I have displayed in my tattoo studio. hope you like it!
DSC_4287.jpg

DSC_4288.jpg

2011-10-08_13-48-22_748.jpg

DSC_4289.jpg

DSC_4307.jpg

DSC_4299.jpg

DSC_4297.jpg

DSC_4296.jpg

DSC_4295.jpg

DSC_4293.jpg

DSC_4290.jpg

DSC_4292.jpg

DSC_4291.jpg

DSC_4305.jpg

DSC_4298.jpg

DSC_4302.jpg

DSC_4300.jpg

DSC_4301.jpg

DSC_4308.jpg

DSC_4323.jpg

2012-03-20_20-09-22_896.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My humble prop collection

"Hmm I guess I'll check out this guys humble prop colle..............O_O SWEET *****!!!!!!" THATS IS AWESOME!!

No lie if I ever get a tattoo I will make the trip to your shop and find some other excuse to be in your city

And paint dat HIC :)

That is humble :confused .... You need some self-confidence indoctrination :lol !

(Kidding :))

Wonderful stuff you have there, and, more importantly, you get to look at and enjoy them while you are at work !! :thumbsup

"Hmm I guess I'll check out this guys humble prop colle..............O_O SWEET *****!!!!!!" THATS IS AWESOME!!

No lie if I ever get a tattoo I will make the trip to your shop and find some other excuse to be in your city

And paint dat HIC :)

haha deal! im actually planning on making it a coffee table. i figured i would slap it on the door for the time being!

If this is humble, then I'm a girl with big boobs.:lol
Awesome stuff, must be nice to put it out there for all to see. :thumbsup

Nice! I bet your customers love it. It would definitely be a differentiator if I was ever in the market for a tat.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back