my godzilla model collection(some anyway)

Zaphod

Very cool! I love Godzilla. I'll try and snag some pics of my stuff. My liscenced 007 digi-cam takes poor pics though. I've got a larger Ultraman colletion.

wolverine solo

there is one banpresto, and acouple bullmark, the rest are kaiyodo models, theres a couple of the KMC I think thats the name that are discontinued, most are still available on e-bay or somewheres. thanks for kind words guys I'll try to get more pics of the others up soon, these are just a few.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very good then!

I have the 1:150 scale "1954 type" Kaiyodo Godzilla myself, but I haven't built him up yet. "Original G" is still my favorite!

And the BIG (16" tall) Polar Lights Godzilla is surprisingly nice too.

- Karl

wolverine solo

but nothing beats the BIG GUY 4 ft high and 6 ft long, which I suppose you guys are gonna holler at me unitl I post a pic of him huh.

wolverine solo

well here he is I'm redoing his tail but you get an idea of height with the atat in the background and my chair I sit in.

wolverine solo

I use krylon black and grey spray paint in a can, using them both at the same time for a one color look then I dry brush in a light grey, and then detail the eyes and mouth.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oh...my.... GODZILLA!

I had heard legends of the BIG godzillas, but never saw one in private hands!

He's monstrously cool.

- K

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is this yours?

"Kaiyodo's Big Guy - 1 meter (three feet) tall vinyl Godzilla 1989 - Sakai Sculpt - simply the biggest Godzilla kit ever made"

He'd look good in ANY home or office!

- karl