my godzilla model collection(some anyway)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zaphod

Very cool! I love Godzilla. I'll try and snag some pics of my stuff. My liscenced 007 digi-cam takes poor pics though. I've got a larger Ultraman colletion.

wolverine solo

there is one banpresto, and acouple bullmark, the rest are kaiyodo models, theres a couple of the KMC I think thats the name that are discontinued, most are still available on e-bay or somewheres. thanks for kind words guys I'll try to get more pics of the others up soon, these are just a few.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very good then!

I have the 1:150 scale "1954 type" Kaiyodo Godzilla myself, but I haven't built him up yet. "Original G" is still my favorite!

And the BIG (16" tall) Polar Lights Godzilla is surprisingly nice too.

- Karl

wolverine solo

but nothing beats the BIG GUY 4 ft high and 6 ft long, which I suppose you guys are gonna holler at me unitl I post a pic of him huh.

wolverine solo

well here he is I'm redoing his tail but you get an idea of height with the atat in the background and my chair I sit in.

wolverine solo

I use krylon black and grey spray paint in a can, using them both at the same time for a one color look then I dry brush in a light grey, and then detail the eyes and mouth.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oh...my.... GODZILLA!

I had heard legends of the BIG godzillas, but never saw one in private hands!

He's monstrously cool.

- K

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is this yours?

"Kaiyodo's Big Guy - 1 meter (three feet) tall vinyl Godzilla 1989 - Sakai Sculpt - simply the biggest Godzilla kit ever made"

He'd look good in ANY home or office!

- karl