my godzilla model collection(some anyway)

wolverine solo

0.jpg
heres a few of my godzilla models I'd like to show, enjoy, Chuck.

Very cool! I love Godzilla. I'll try and snag some pics of my stuff. My liscenced 007 digi-cam takes poor pics though. I've got a larger Ultraman colletion.

there is one banpresto, and acouple bullmark, the rest are kaiyodo models, theres a couple of the KMC I think thats the name that are discontinued, most are still available on e-bay or somewheres. thanks for kind words guys I'll try to get more pics of the others up soon, these are just a few.

Very good then!
icon_biggrin.gif

I have the 1:150 scale "1954 type" Kaiyodo Godzilla myself, but I haven't built him up yet. "Original G" is still my favorite!
icon_biggrin.gif

And the BIG (16" tall) Polar Lights Godzilla is surprisingly nice too.
icon_smile.gif

- Karl

I use krylon black and grey spray paint in a can, using them both at the same time for a one color look then I dry brush in a light grey, and then detail the eyes and mouth.

jawdrop.gif

Oh...my.... GODZILLA!
icon_biggrin.gif

I had heard legends of the BIG godzillas, but never saw one in private hands!
icon_smile.gif

He's monstrously cool.

- K

Is this yours?

kai-big-guy.jpg

"Kaiyodo's Big Guy - 1 meter (three feet) tall vinyl Godzilla 1989 - Sakai Sculpt - simply the biggest Godzilla kit ever made"

He'd look good in ANY home or office!
icon_biggrin.gif

- karl

that one you're showing I didnt do but thats the kit all together when I get his tail reattached. and as you said simply the biggest godzilla EVER. thye run about 1,250 to 1,500 depending on who you can get them from. they are out of production to so this will make them quite rare.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back