my first web comic

boombalarte

Hey guys,

Some of you may know me from building the life size bender from futurama a year ago. Since then i have finally finished my r2d2 lol

I have been writing a comic book for over a year now and thought about taking it to many publishers but i wanted to get it out on the web for everyone to have the chance to read it.

If your interested in webcomics or love reading any comic book really please visit my site and read it.

Vengador - and please make sure you become a fan on facebook please

Below is a quick synopsis of the comic:

Eric Martin a 22 year old male just like another person is a normal guy living at home
with his family. However, after a traumatic experience in his life his world is immediately turned upside down. How far would you go for justice? Make sure you catch this and more in the first issue of Vengador Out now!

*please note that a new page is released every tuesday

thanks guys

Boombalarte

Hey guys once again.

Well over the weekend i launched my web comic Vengador at a convention in sydney where i met ethan van sciver and dan slott who liked the idea. Got to meet alot of cool people who showed plenty of interest in it. So as of every tuesday at mid day make sure you check out Vengador - for the latest page in the sage and also make sure you become a fan on facebook as well.

Be safe everyone

Boombalarte

Hey guys,

Just a friendly bump about my webcomic, we are now on page 5 of Issue 1. There will also be a small special issue that will be released soon as well as some really exciting news about Vengador!

Thanks for reading guys

Boombalarte

Thankyou everyone for taking the time to read this and for everyone who has been checking out vengador.

Make sure you keep up with all the pages @ Vengador - and also check out the facebook page for all new details!

thanks guys

Just a quick update, I have now uploaded the 6th page of the comic. My art work has improved alot as the latest pages i am drawing have alot more detail. You can check out some of the new pages on the vengador comics facebook page.

I will have some very exciting news to reveal at the end of April so keep checking the page for more updates

Vengador -

Just had a look.

Good story, great layout, great colours, I suppose you already know that the drawing skills will need to be developed more, but overall I'd say It's an interesting read.

I admire your vision. (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

OMG thankyou so much my friend I really appreciate those kind words. I'm no artist at all I just want to tell a good story to people. However as of next week there is a difference in my art work. I hope you continue to read, new page released every Tuesday :)

Also if you want to check out my latest artwork check the facebook page @ Vengador Comics | Facebook

G'day everyone

Just letting everyone know that the latest page of my webcomic is now out. Please feel free to check it out.

Also make sure you read my latest blog as I have just announced some very exciting news!

Thanks guys

Hey Everyone,

well after 2 weeks of stress the latest page of Vengador is now up. I just finished filming a small live action trailer for it as well over the weekend.

Check it out at Vengador -

thanks guys

Hey all, I have made a one shot issue of Vengador which I am selling for $1 as a PDF.

I was selling it over the weekend at a convention in Australia and got a lot of positive feedback from it.

It any of you guys/girls are interested please send an email to vengadorcomic@hotmail.com so I can send it to you paypal details.

Thanks again guys

web comic

Hey All,

Issue one is about to wrap up. I have been working on a new costume for cosplaying in. Very excited!

Im still looking for anyone who is an illustrator as well.

Thanks everyone

James

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back