my first time in my scott marshall P1

strugglingrunt

Right finally i get the chance to wear my scott marshall P1 suit which i completely love! now bare in mind i have to adjust the length in the legs and a bit in the arms i'm pretty happy with how the pics came out.
anyway please leave any comments /critiques there all welcome
thanks for looking people!

first_time_in_pred__001.JPG

first_time_in_pred__012.JPG

first_time_in_pred__010.JPG

first_time_in_pred__009.JPG

first_time_in_pred__004.JPG

first_time_in_pred__009.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this. Man you look like a predator on steroids that's how I like it. I hope somebody makes a brute pred costume.

OMG!! You look amazing in the suit. Scotts work is the best going. Have fun with your new suit. I wish it was mine.

.....you look ******* fantastic!!!!!! like you're waiting for a director to yell ".. and action !" Yep, you're looking 'movie set good'
~Estelle

U dont deserve a suit that damn awesome John, nah all jokin aside Im delighted it arrived and you;re happy with it. Happy hunting mate, see you november

Lovely...I want one that's for sure. Hopefully when Scott has caught up I'll be able to nab one myself:)
Really love the paintup. How does it feel to wear?

Best
TAZ

i have been waiting to see this you lucky boy!!!!

looks amazing,when you tking it out for its first public outing???

cheers luis man! as for first public outing i'm hoping to go to ireland in november, but that all depends on wether i can get the time off work .
thanks skunk! yeah i know what you mean about the neck but scott put a neck ring on the torso and the mask which made it hard to get the positioning right but i removed part of the mask neck ring and it sit's much better! you'll see in the next pics i put up what i mean!

looks good john.. and after the **** you had getting this.. its well deserved.. enjoy it mate and as Bruan said .. see you in November..

cheers colm, yeah it wasn't exactly a stress free time lol, if i cant make november next year is on DEFFO!!!!! but i will try to get the time i need in november

Congratulations on owning a true work of art John. I know I was blown away just by the pictures, but what was your reaction to un-boxing that sweet mother?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back