My first Predator Costume

The ****** up part of all of this, is that I almost feel that once I have a cast out of my system, I actually may go back to the sculpt and add that left jaw button, and even smooth the wings even better. God I'm nuts. I get waaay too excited and rush. I will see how the first cast goes....

First cast went great, and as I said, im going back to it lol. One thing I noticed, the texture of resin will reflect inconsistencies more than the clay does. Found some stuff that needs more work lol. Finished molds are piling up here!! Gonna add that button and back to refining. Also, love the black resin

Jeez, just can't make up my mind. Built it back up as I have a tendency to take off too much. A bit of restructuring in the jaw, and im back to chasing the elusive P1 bio. Closest ive ever been...

IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG

IMG_4970.JPG

IMG_4971.JPG

Couple different angle pics. Gonna work on the top, the eyebrow just above eye holes, then details on the sight, and JAW BUTTON and tube port thing on upper left of bio. Love this one so far. Very excited.

IMG_4973.JPG

IMG_4974.JPG

He shouldn't be in perfect condition, he is a hunter, not a model:D (but who knows:p) So, i think you need to leave it as it is. with right paintjob it will be almost like in the movie.
p.s. Jaw button :cool::cool::cool:

Ha! Maybe you are right! There are a few spots though where I do need to clean up a little. But that idea of leaving it would feed my need to start molding lol. Perhaps tonight is the last night, and I will leave the little imperfections to give it some worn character!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back