My first predator costume

codemasterflux

Hey what"s up guys. Basically im making a predator costume for the first time and its going pretty well. I wish i could get some pictures up soon but my computer is broke (i just smacked my comp now its working XD) so im at my friends typing this. I started this suit a couple months ago and stopped after i made the cod piece because i wasnt interested in it anymore, but i started back up with it about a week or two ago and its going great. Im using some AVP templates from vinman, their really helping me. If any one could give me suggestions on templates, props or any tips they would be greatly appreciated. I got pics uup at bottom.

yes you need pictures!!!!!!!! and well, if you got the templates and what not all good to go, you can do a skin. try macguyvers way. coat a superhero muscle suit in latex and airbrush it!

it shouldnt take you that long, most people dont bother adding all the tons of extra detail that macguyver did, they just latex it. probrablly a 1 or 2 day process

FINALLY GOT PICTURES UP!!!

picture61m.th.jpg.png Butt flap

picture64m.th.jpg.png Right front plate

picture65p.th.jpg.png Right shoulder

picture63.th.jpg.png Cod piece

picture61m.th.jpg.png

picture64m.th.jpg.png

picture65p.th.jpg.png

picture63.th.jpg.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back