My first pred bio

Jonluke1

Hi Jonluke here. This is my first pred bio, made from cardboard and bondo, the bio is my own design because i am going to make an aztec jaguar styled predator, thinking of painting it black and a dark yellow to stick with the idea. Please let me know what you think....honesty is the best policy.

pred_bio.jpg

great start, i would suggest maybe spacing your eyes apart a little more. or making them come out to the sides abit. they seem a tad too close.

Okay.

I won't lie, the shape so far is awesome! Your hard work has paid off.

BUT!

Im going to agree with xdmray on this one.

The eyes are too close together, but easily fixed my friend.

Just space them out to the sides a little more.

Happy Hunting.

the top does seem a bit flat, it would allow me to put the jaguar skull idea on the top though for my aztec jaguar styled pred

pred_bio_2.jpg

the top does seem a bit flat, it would allow me to put the jaguar skull idea on the top though for my aztec jaguar styled pred

I was concerned with your angle from top to front, but it looks fine. I like your idea of putting the skull on top by keeping the actual dome somewhat flat, maybe fading it into the dome somehow. Just be careful it doens't end up looking like a skull on a platter, LOL! Looking great, though! Looking forward to your updates...

finally updating pics on my bio, it seems a bit metallic but remember i still need to do some weathering, lemme know whatcha think

helm.jpg

To me it does not look like a Predator bio, and the painted pic shows what seems to be a lack of bilateral symmetry, and yes the eyes are still too close....but if it is your first attempt, id consider it good practice.....

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back