My first Iron Man Build - WIP - EVA FOAM

Andrastos

Hi all, I am doing my first Iron Man out of foam for the first time, still raw, haven't done any kwikseal or anything yet. Combining a Marvel Legends 1:1 helmet with it too.
EDIT: Cant seem to post pictures via phone

Last edited:
47487736_524844774656972_5876490304403537920_n.jpg

Looks good!

Are the two forearms different designs or is it just a trick of camera angle/rotation? (I've been looking at entirely too many Mk 4 and Mk 6 forearms for the project I'm working on, so I'm way more curious about it than I should be.)

Looks good!

Are the two forearms different designs or is it just a trick of camera angle/rotation? (I've been looking at entirely too many Mk 4 and Mk 6 forearms for the project I'm working on, so I'm way more curious about it than I should be.)
I get that way about the different hand builds lol

Looks good!

Hi mate yes! However I am going to rebuild them once I finish the legs, but as of current moment, I can't be bothered :) if anything I'll leave them as they are, a little bit of a mix won't hurt anyone :p

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back