My Fallout 4 Replicas and Props - Holotape added

CutTrasformGlue

Hi everybody. Recently I started making replicas/props, and decided to film the whole process of the making and put that into a Youtube channel. I had some experience making my own kitbash scale models, but I had no experience making someone else's design. Hope you guys like it. Once I release more videos, I'll update this post. Please if you like, subscribe and leave me a comment telling me where I could improve, tips and critics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those final images in the video might as well be a game render. I thought the trigger was too thin, until I saw your rotate the game model.
The only thing I see missing (which isn't evident in the game model) is putting a lens at the laser output rather than paint. I haven't seen anyone do that yet.

Also, I need your laser-cut bins on my workbench.

Thank you Zapwizard! Yeah, there are many design choices in this model that made me confused ... the trigger really is super thin !! Also, gotta say I never thought about the laser lacking lens at the tip .... that's just insane! ahahahha But I wanted to be as close as possible to the original

These laser cut bins are saving me! I don't have much work space so I'm glad I made them... Keeps me organized

----

Here are some photos I've taken to better show the work:
IMG_5449p.jpgIMG_5453p.jpgIMG_5518p.jpgIMG_5519p.jpg

That is astounding work for your first go at it, cudos for using real hardware/screws it always gives props that extra bit of realism.

Awesome and inspiring work! Subscribed to your channel!
Thank you Padawan311!!

---

Recently I did another Fallout prop, the holotape (I'm getting addicted to this kind of stuff and I'll probably start a fallout shelf!). I'm putting the video here so i don't flood the forum with many topics, and will rename the title of the thread. Thank you all again = D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back