My Bumblebee from Transformers

streetjudge79

Master Member
Nothing like driving a replica prop! Just got my car back from the custom shop. Its not a replica of any specific bumblebee from the T/F movies, but my own version. I had the ground fx added, the new high wing spoiler, new custom seats, new interior trim and the extended bumblebee stripes. Hope you guys like it.

6e05de79.jpg

6a597c2e.jpg

887b3e5f.jpg

057b0456.jpg

4fb87559.jpg

132e2dc2.jpg

Am I allowed to say '****ing insane'? :eek

...guess not!

Dude, that is amazing. Congratulations.

that is awesome!!! you are the luckiest guy i know!!
all u need now is a CD with radio snip its and it will be like he's talking to u :D

I can TP your house now, cuz I have your license plate number!!! BWHAHA! Other than that...pretty cool customization ya got going on there. Haven't ever seen one of the TF Camaros upclose at all, is that stock interior?

Nope.. custom leather interior done by Shamrock Auto Trim. They do a lot of movie cars and celebrity rides. They did all the 2 fast 2 furious cars for the film. Everything yellow inside the car was customized. Actually, you would get my police station, not my house if you TP'd it. :) one of the perks of being a LEO. :)

I took part in my first camaro cruise last Sunday to the Florida Keys. 27 camaros in formation. It was pretty damn cool. Here are some better pics
ebcaa5f9.jpg

c2299d04.jpg

5a75e385.jpg

2f4fc572.jpg

e7123c2b.jpg

f3a8bb34.jpg

cc6f8bcc.jpg

6faea987.jpg

edb07b66.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back