My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Okay guys, I thought, it was now time to give you my feedback concerning the London & Film Comic Con that happened last week end. I only went on Saturday.

I have to say, it was quite difficult to enjoy it while I was there. The schedule was quite tight, and I had to run through floors (3 of them) to get to the actors! When it's overcrowded and hot, it's not too fun! I have basically spent the day queuing, and often alone, as all of my friends had different schedules. But it was great to meet some of the people from the Internet, and to finally see the actors. It was quite surrealist actually.

So here is my day in detailed (more or less):

I arrived at the Olympia at 8am and started queuing. There was already an enormous line.. But thankfully I managed to get in quick once the door opened at 9am.
I got in at 9:30 and met a few friends before my photoshoot with Lea Thompson. Some people recognized me which was quite funny haha.

It was 10:15, so I decided to head to Lea's photoshoot. She was absolutely beautiful, and so sweet. She complimented my outfit *fangirling*.

10:45am. I am late for Christopher Lloyd photoshoot, but thankfully I have a pass, and I managed to queue in time. He was really nice, a bit hard of hearing though haha.

It was already 11am and Christopher Lloyd's autograph session was about to start. But sadly the Showmasters staff notified us 30 min later that he left for his lunch and that we had to come back in an hour. So I went to pick up my goodies that was coming with my pass, met a few people again, got some information about J Fox and Lloyd talks, went for a bite and came back at 12:30. Here is is, I see him, tell him he's amazing and that I love his work, and leave with 2 autographs of him (Markpoon's Almanac has been baptized).

It was 1pm, and I decided to see a few of the other BTTF actors. Tolkan was quite busy, so I didn't start the queue to see him. I went to see Claudia Wells, and I couldn't see her, but I already have her autograph :p. So I came across Harry Waters Jr. Nobody was at his table, so I decided to have an autograph and a little chit chat. He was hilarious and really enthusiastic. Loved him!!

It was 2pm, and Showmasters announced that the ticket holder for MJFOX had to queue outside the building, so I went, and queued. 3PM, the talk started. After the talk, I decide to go get an autograph from Lea Thompson, but realized I wouldn't manage it. A friend was nice enough to get one for me though, so all good.

4pm, time to queue for J FOX picture! It was amazing to see him, but sadly we couldn't converse with him :(

After the photoshoot, I had to go straight away to Christopher Lloyd talk. He was a bit late, so when the talk finished, we were the last ones to leave the building. He was so funny, and quite awkward too, haha.

This is how the day ended. I was really gutted in not getting J FOX autograph but the pass was way too expensive for me :(...

But... "matt black" managed to get me his autograph!!! HAPPYYY, I can't thank him enough for this! He even gave me his pass so I could display it along the autograph and the picture... GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL. :$
Anyway, now is the time to hang up all of these amazing souvenirs, and I might need your help. I'd like to hang them up above my collection, I had a few ideas, but what do you guys think? I made crude photoshop montages to show you my ideas, let me know, thanks!!

Thanks for reading haha! Sorry, it was quite long :p

Last edited:
Re: My Back to the Future collection - COMIC CON P.25

Thanks for sharing, Emma. You are great and you've well managed of the time that day. My thought would be prefer the second pic of the displayed .

Happy you got to meet with them,Emma :D no bigger bonus for a fan than a Meet&Greet
Loved the movies myself at the time (and ofcourse the silver Delorian :cool)

Thanks guys! It was great meeting them all, any thoughts on how to display the pictures? ^^

Hi Emma, cool that you've met them all and have pictures and autographs !!!

I'll have my chance when Christopher Lloyd comes to Belgium in September to the F.A.C.T.S. convention in Gent !!! :D:cool
I'm also hoping that the replica of the clock from the clocktower will be there, so that I can have a picture standing in front of it !!!

Thanks guys! It was great meeting them all, any thoughts on how to display the pictures? ^^

I personally like the last picture.

I'll have my chance when Christopher Lloyd comes to Belgium in September to the F.A.C.T.S. convention in Gent !!! :D:cool

Yeah I heard it will be in Belgium! That's awesome haha! Hopefully everything will be cheaper than in London x) Prices were outrageous :x

Yeah I heard it will be in Belgium! That's awesome haha! Hopefully everything will be cheaper than in London x)

Yeah, I hope so too !!!

Prices were outrageous :x

Yeah I saw the prices in London, but I would have payed it !!!!!!!!:cool

It would be awesome to have my picture taken with him in front of the clock, I hope it will be there, fingers crossed !!! :D

Yeah, I hope so too !!!
It would be awesome to have my picture taken with him in front of the clock, I hope it will be there, fingers crossed !!! :D

I'll cross my fingers for you then! :p I don't think it was there in London, but that's okay :p MJFOX compensated xD

I'll cross my fingers for you then! :p I don't think it was there in London, but that's okay :p MJFOX compensated xD

Oh, I thought it was there in London, especially after seeing your picture
9x6_photo_doc.jpg

And also mentioned on this website :

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/10-news/49-return-to-the-future-at-lfcc

1885 Clock Tower photo shoot (sepia tone) & cast photo shoot opportunity

Another question about the comic con :

I've read about a Comic Con exclusive Back To The Future T-shirt,
do you have it ?

Oh, I thought it was there in London, especially after seeing your picture
View attachment 506386

And also mentioned on this website :

http://www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com/index.php/10-news/49-return-to-the-future-at-lfcc

1885 Clock Tower photo shoot (sepia tone) & cast photo shoot opportunity

Another question about the comic con :

I've read about a Comic Con exclusive Back To The Future T-shirt,
do you have it ?

There are 2 sets. One is a proper clock tower, another one is just the clock! Believe it or not it was a GREEN SCREEN! :p (You can see it over my hoverboard)

Yes I do have the shirt :) I worn it yesterday :p It's just a Delorean on the front with the "RETURN TO THE FUTURE" title. And on the back it says: London film & comic con ^^

There are 2 sets. One is a proper clock tower, another one is just the clock! Believe it or not it was a GREEN SCREEN! :p (You can see it over my hoverboard)

I was thinking that maybe it had to be green screen,
if the clock wasn't there.

Indeed if you look closer on the hoverboard you can see it.

Yes I do have the shirt :) I worn it yesterday :p It's just a Delorean on the front with the "RETURN TO THE FUTURE" title. And on the back it says: London film & comic con ^^

COOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!! ;)

That is great, Emma. You're so lucky!! (and I'm so jealous...). Money is always the problem.....
Glad you could make it and meet them all. thanks for sharing your pics

That is great, Emma. You're so lucky!! (and I'm so jealous...). Money is always the problem.....
Glad you could make it and meet them all. thanks for sharing your pics

Thanks!! It was great seeing them! I am still not sure about the display haha, do you guys have other ideas maybe? :p

Either put a frame around each one of them,or put them all in one big frame :p

Either put a frame around each one of them,or put them all in one big frame :p

I don't like the idea of too many frames that's why xD Kinda want to keep it symmetric, but not sure if I should use, a frame per actor maybe ? Or else? x)

A frame per actor makes sense.But go for what your gut tells you is right :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back