My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

No worries, and yeah! The regulations have been really strict over this, which is quite understandable I suppose... But not really convenient for collectors like us xD

Thanks Emma and I to understand the need to control these replicas, its just that the rules don't make any sense. As I said to UK customs once, if I am a collector and just want to hang a replica on my wall I am not allowed to have one but if I join a group, dress up in camouflage and run around in a wood pretending to actually kill people with it that is perfectly acceptable!.......crazy!!! :facepalm

Thanks Emma and I to understand the need to control these replicas, its just that the rules don't make any sense. As I said to UK customs once, if I am a collector and just want to hang a replica on my wall I am not allowed to have one but if I join a group, dress up in camouflage and run around in a wood pretending to actually kill people with it that is perfectly acceptable!.......crazy!!! :facepalm

Could you have pieces sent to you? If someone were to order the rifle in a country that allows replica guns and disassemblee it and sent you the parts. Buttstock, reciever, then the barrel.

Unless they are more dumb than USPS workers (which is always possible I guess :lol ) than I don't think that would work. I know there are companies here that make real firing replicas of the 1866 Winchester, so I guess if you had enough money you could see if you could have them build you a deactivated version. A real one would cost a small fortune.

Hi Guys, Thanks for the comments on this and it is stupid I know, but I don't want to detract from Emma's thread so if this is of interest perhaps we ought to start up a different thread and leave this one to Emma's brilliant BTTF collection. I hope that is OK :thumbsup

Back to BTTF, Emma did you ever try to find a decent basis for your Mr Fusion Krups coffee make or do you know anyone that makes them at a reasonable price. I have been looking for one for mine and the only one I could find was from a guy in Greece on eBay who wants more for it than a complete Mr Fusion from Diamond Select so that one is not a goer. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Back to BTTF, Emma did you ever try to find a decent basis for your Mr Fusion Krups coffee make or do you know anyone that makes them at a reasonable price. I have been looking for one for mine and the only one I could find was from a guy in Greece on eBay who wants more for it than a complete Mr Fusion from Diamond Select so that one is not a goer. Any ideas?

I personally don't look for a complete MR Fusion due to space issues :p. The one from Diamond Select looks pretty cool though, I think it might be the cheapest and best option for now!

Thought I'd add mine. My collection is kind of spread around - since I became a freelancer I no longer have my own office to house my tchotchkes.

Here's my set up at home.
attachment.php

My desk at work (paper craft I put together and my NeoLev self-levitating hoverboard set)
attachment.php

BTTF offie 2.JPG

And I got this BTTF II video store display but don't have room to set it up at the moment. Here are the pics from eBay.
attachment.php

BTTF display 3.jpg
attachment.php

Oh and I've added my clock tower flyer signed by Claudia Wells when I did a shoot with her back in 2012.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BTTF_home.JPG
    BTTF_home.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,153
  • BTTF office 1.JPG
    BTTF office 1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,096
  • BTTF display 1.jpg
    BTTF display 1.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 996
  • BTTF display 2.jpg
    BTTF display 2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 1,016
  • IMG_9005.jpg
    IMG_9005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 980
  • IMG_9006.jpg
    IMG_9006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 997
  • IMG_9008.jpg
    IMG_9008.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 957
Last edited:
Does anyone know if K-Mart is still selling the BTTF 2 Marty Hat? I know it was spotted a few months ago at theirs stores.

May I ask you where did you purchase your acrylic stands? I love the way you display it!

Of course! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links to shops outside of the junkyard (I'm still new here) - but if you search Etsy, the store is called AcrylicDisplayMaker.
I purchased the Long Acrylic Risers, size = R3L (which is 3 x 4-1/2 x 3 inches). They cost a little over $4 a piece, but I was a little annoyed with the shipping charges - $13.50! So the shipping cost more than the items themselves :behave But I'm happy with them. They're sturdy - more so when they're facing right side up. In the pic I had them on their side and the weight of the board and shoes bent them slightly.

Love that plutonium case! Does it have the canisters inside?

Thanks! You can see my build here. I didn't plan to do the canisters because I knew I'd be using it as a base to display my board and mags. But maybe someday I'll get to it. The case has two dividers built into the inside, so I'll have to do some reworking to remove them. But the Anvil company is only an hour or so away from me, so I might head over there to get some help.

Hey, really nice collection! Thanks for sharing :) You should start your own thread at some point though, so my thread doesn't become a general discussion haha xD

By the way guys, I have been looking for the belts for the BTTF2 jacket, does anybody have any of this left? I would need it quick, I am planning on making a custom jacket for comic con, thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back