My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

@MitasTouch, Yup my pizza is handmade, we were 2 on it actually, I mainly did the base and my friend made all of the tiny details :D
The bag is indeed a bag from prop store! I scanned the design to Roland, so I think he is planning on making a replica. Otherwise, there is a bag at the moment on ebay.co.uk, just type "pizza hut bag", you should find it! It goes for cheaper than mine, hope that helps ^^

And yes indeed, Roland is awesome :p

@MitasTouch, Yup my pizza is handmade, we were 2 on it actually, I mainly did the base and my friend made all of the tiny details :D
The bag is indeed a bag from prop store! I scanned the design to Roland, so I think he is planning on making a replica. Otherwise, there is a bag at the moment on ebay.co.uk, just type "pizza hut bag", you should find it! It goes for cheaper than mine, hope that helps ^^

And yes indeed, Roland is awesome :p

Thanks for the help Emma. It's way too expensive for me right now though. I still have to buy Mark's jacket, so I'll hold off on that item and wait for Roland's replica.

Thanks for the help Emma. It's way too expensive for me right now though. I still have to buy Mark's jacket, so I'll hold off on that item and wait for Roland's replica.

I understand, I wish Markpoon would have kept a jacket for me until I manage to make the down payment, but nevermind...

They are imageshack links that appear to no longer be valid. Executing the link generates the following message: STATUS_403

Yeah, well probably because I was using it when it was still free... Meh, I'll try to re upload them on postimage or something :p Thanks Montagar!

I printed Roland's file today ^^ Looks nice!

DSC_0344.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you!

Yeah Roland! But I can't find any tubes, I don't want to spend too much money on this either, so I rolled a lot of bubble wrap around it xD

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back