My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Thank Brad! Can't wait to see yours!

For information, the piece was made in silver sterling, so this is pretty sturdy, and for the bracelet we decided to leave the sides so the bracelet can actually been kept onto the watch, without falling apart, which makes it completely wearable too ^^
And we also decided to go for a little cleaner look xD

Last edited:
Thank Brad! Can't wait to see yours!

For information, the piece was made in silver sterling, so this is pretty sturdy, and for the bracelet we decided to leave the sides so the bracelet can actually been kept onto the watch, without falling apart, which makes it completely wearable too ^^
And we also decided to go for a little cleaner look xD

I'm doing mine old school. Using Styrene and Bondo... :)

I'm sure it will look good! :p

It's coming along...

C9E77524-228E-4084-A033-7A3F6BCCC7FD.jpg

I believe she made the pizza (but I could be wrong :lol ) and the pizza bag was a production made bag from The Prop Store?
Maybe I am wrong, but I swear it was. :lol

Interesting. I'm trying to expand my collection and this one seems like a good one to go after. Some are quite difficult to track down though.

I know.... One of the best, more detail oriented on the board :)

I also meant to contact him about selling a Tales From Space cover for my 1973 Secrets of Sinister House #9 comic. But sort of a dust cover version to keep the original book in tact. I'm not sure if he would do that though.

I also meant to contact him about selling a Tales From Space cover for my 1973 Secrets of Sinister House #9 comic. But sort of a dust cover version to keep the original book in tact. I'm not sure if he would do that though.

Contact him. Not only is he one talented dude, but he is one of the most generous on the board. He is always going above and beyond to help people out. Just ask him!

Contact him. Not only is he one talented dude, but he is one of the most generous on the board. He is always going above and beyond to help people out. Just ask him!

I can account for his generosity. :thumbsup He really loves giving to the community.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back