My Andromeda forcelance

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Reactor drone

Recently completed a forcelance replica for myself and the local fanclub so I thought I'd post a couple of pics.

It's a fairly simple weapon and I turned the main body up on a woodwork lathe.Since I wanted to make a few copies the master was moulded in RTV silicone.This allowed me to do the handgrip detail in plasticine.

Since I didn't have any large clear rod I also used the lathe and plasticine to make the emitter crystal,then cast it in clear resin.

Had to get most of my references from screen captures but I think I got it reasonably accurate.

So,a simple project of an obscure weapon but a bit of fun and probably the biggest RTV mould I've done to date.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Excellent work. :thumbsup

Here's a pic of what was said to be a screenused prop I think.

- k

omallie970

Hey great replica. Would you ever be willing to do one to sell? I was not sure if you did them for consignment or not. Let me know. Thanks. omallie970:confused

Recently completed a forcelance replica for myself and the local fanclub so I thought I'd post a couple of pics.

It's a fairly simple weapon and I turned the main body up on a woodwork lathe.Since I wanted to make a few copies the master was moulded in RTV silicone.This allowed me to do the handgrip detail in plasticine.

Since I didn't have any large clear rod I also used the lathe and plasticine to make the emitter crystal,then cast it in clear resin.

Had to get most of my references from screen captures but I think I got it reasonably accurate.

So,a simple project of an obscure weapon but a bit of fun and probably the biggest RTV mould I've done to date.

DoctorWho

That is one weapon I have always wanted. I loved that show. I just wish Netflix would put it on instant so we could watch it again.

mc1681

It seems I found this thread 7 years too late. Very nice work. I too am a fan of Andromeda. Are you still making any force lances? If so, I'd like to purchase on of your masterpieces.

Berserk

It seems I found this thread 7 years too late. Very nice work. I too am a fan of Andromeda. Are you still making any force lances? If so, I'd like to purchase on of your masterpieces.
I'm playing laser tag against Reactor Drone on Saturday, I can ask if you want?