My Andromeda forcelance

Reactor drone

Recently completed a forcelance replica for myself and the local fanclub so I thought I'd post a couple of pics.

It's a fairly simple weapon and I turned the main body up on a woodwork lathe.Since I wanted to make a few copies the master was moulded in RTV silicone.This allowed me to do the handgrip detail in plasticine.

forcelance1.jpg

Since I didn't have any large clear rod I also used the lathe and plasticine to make the emitter crystal,then cast it in clear resin.

DSC00700.jpg

Had to get most of my references from screen captures but I think I got it reasonably accurate.

So,a simple project of an obscure weapon but a bit of fun and probably the biggest RTV mould I've done to date.

Hey great replica. Would you ever be willing to do one to sell? I was not sure if you did them for consignment or not. Let me know. Thanks. omallie970:confused

Recently completed a forcelance replica for myself and the local fanclub so I thought I'd post a couple of pics.

It's a fairly simple weapon and I turned the main body up on a woodwork lathe.Since I wanted to make a few copies the master was moulded in RTV silicone.This allowed me to do the handgrip detail in plasticine.

forcelance1.jpg

Since I didn't have any large clear rod I also used the lathe and plasticine to make the emitter crystal,then cast it in clear resin.

DSC00700.jpg

Had to get most of my references from screen captures but I think I got it reasonably accurate.

So,a simple project of an obscure weapon but a bit of fun and probably the biggest RTV mould I've done to date.

That is one weapon I have always wanted. I loved that show. I just wish Netflix would put it on instant so we could watch it again.

It seems I found this thread 7 years too late. Very nice work. I too am a fan of Andromeda. Are you still making any force lances? If so, I'd like to purchase on of your masterpieces.

It seems I found this thread 7 years too late. Very nice work. I too am a fan of Andromeda. Are you still making any force lances? If so, I'd like to purchase on of your masterpieces.

I'm playing laser tag against Reactor Drone on Saturday, I can ask if you want?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back