My Alien and Predator sculpts

Yarko

Hello!

I'm new here. I wanted to show my Alien & Predator sculpts. They are made in plastiline (the alien dome is fiberglass), almost ready for the molding part. My plan is to make both costumes for July in order to participate in a costume contest.

Note that the design of both heads is "original", meaning that they are not really from any of the movies, but a personal version (especially the Alien), using elements from all the movies. BTW, the Predator teeth and fangs are completely provisional, just to see how it looks.

esta2.jpg

estamola.jpg

estasirve.jpg

estatb.jpg

tb2.jpg

tbtb.jpg

esta2.jpg

estamola.jpg

estasirve.jpg

estatb.jpg

ZOMFG that alien sculpt is freakin amazing Especially the mouth that looks sick man you are gins have one kick ass costume dude

The preds pretty awesome too but your alien is just amazing

Thanks for the kind comments!

Yes, I'm casting the Alien and actually I would be very interesting in making business with it, since I need some money in order to finish my costumes (I completely lack of any kind of budget right now since I am just a student and have no job). But first of all let's see if I can make a good casting (I have never made something that big and complicated before :S). I hope everything works!

Thats awesome news! Let us know when you get them casted and perfected. Would be interested in one myself. :D

That's probably one of the best (if not THE best) Alien costume heads I've ever seen! Might I recommend making the dome more curved? Right now it's pretty flat towards the middle.

Other than that, truly amazing dude :D !

both look good, and i would be interested in an alien head, be nice on my mantle piece
oh and how are you planning on moulding the alien head? i can see the mouth posing some problems

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back