My 1000th post, with a bang - I ASSEMBLED THE AVENGERS!

Hermes

Sr Member
I kid you not, guys. The Avant-premiere of the movie was tonight, some 10 hours ago (it´s 5:35 AM and I still did NOT sleep, so NICE it was).

However, I didn´t sleep only due to the movie, which would be a reason onto itself, as you definitely will see, but instead, I promised that I would take all of the Avengers to the movie, and I DELIVERED on that promise!

These are the few pictures I have of this adventure now, but they are proof that one CAN do what one wants. I will definitely give info on how I made ALL of those, in their own threads, even if they aren´t WIP threads, such as the Hawkeye, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor, for I have to make a Show-Off thread to showcase Black Widow, which was made from bare fabric to full suit in less than two days.

Sure, some things had to be sacrificed, but the result is to be seen now :) There was one thing that wasn´t to my liking, and that´d be Thor´s cape and wiglessness, but the cape´s base was left home, I hadn´t glued it under the cape, and therefore in the rush, I forgot about it. Not to be forgotten again. As for the wig, it was sweltering hot in there and I thought that it wouldn´t be too big a deal, so the wig stayed on the car.

Without any more ado, the proof of my absurd claims -

Avengers%25201.JPG

Avengers%25202.JPG

Avengers%25203.JPG

Editing to have two more picture squeezed in.... This is me with the rest of the folks :)

Avengers%25205.jpg

Avengers%25206.jpg

Again, ONE THOUSAND posts!

Again, I ASSEMBLED the AVENGERS!

Seriously, I AM proud to have done it!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back